The Always Going Against the Grain PDK of L.U.952

WeDon'tForget

Why bother with telling him to form a slate.

Reform has this.

Especially if we are the only slate.
And this is why PK will win again. The reformers and whoever else is running really need to think about the situation they are creating. The reformers have lost Steam but still will take votes away if another slate runs and vice versa. This is your number one problem. Try a phone call. It never hurts. This goes both ways

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
And this is why PK will win again. The reformers and whoever else is running really need to think about the situation they are creating. The reformers have lost Steam but still will take votes away if another slate runs and vice versa. This is your number one problem. Try a phone call. It never hurts. This goes both ways
PK has got to go.

If there is nobody else out there trying to retire him and his crew, we will do it.

And I haven't heard of any 3rd slate yet.

Evil

The reformers lost steam?

They got more votes (500) in the past delegate election than in the past two local and 2011 delegate elections.

If anyone is losing Steam it's PDK.

He went from 1300 votes in 2010 to 751 in this last delegate election held in March. PK has lost over 500 votes over the past 6 years and will lose a couple more in October.

Let's not forget that the undeliverable ballots went back to the local and the reformers had zero access to them. I wonder how many of those were marked with a black magic marker and remailed by PKs secretaries?

The rest of the locals in So Cal did not have the same access to the undeliverable ballots 952 enjoyed. Hmm, wonder what kind of shady deal PK has with Pacific Election Services?

LagunaBrown

The reformers lost steam?

They got more votes (500) in the past delegate election than in the past two local and 2011 delegate elections.

If anyone is losing Steam it's PDK.

He went from 1300 votes in 2010 to 751 in this last delegate election held in March. PK has lost over 500 votes over the past 6 years and will lose a couple more in October.

Let's not forget that the undeliverable ballots went back to the local and the reformers had zero access to them. I wonder how many of those were marked with a black magic marker and remailed by PKs secretaries?

The rest of the locals in So Cal did not have the same access to the undeliverable ballots 952 enjoyed. Hmm, wonder what kind of shady deal PK has with Pacific Election Services?
The reformers are totally done but I bet Silentbang would rather have the TDU clown reform slate run against the local so he won't have to... Wedontforget is already begging for a 1 slate race. Ha ha ha ha! Pathetic!

LagunaBrown

PK has got to go.

If there is nobody else out there trying to retire him and his crew, we will do it.

And I haven't heard of any 3rd slate yet.
Just stop, you guys put names on the ballot just to charge the local for an election..... You might as well nominate your pets........ They are smarter and people will like them.

realbrown1

Just stop, you guys put names on the ballot just to charge the local for an election..... You might as well nominate your pets........ They are smarter and people will like them.
In case you forgot, the last 2 local general elections had other slates running besides Reform.

We did run twice for the delegate elections, but that was to support the Teamsters United Slate.

And we knew PK was an H supporter.

realbrown1

If by a miracle 952 votes a new slate, the Members will be screwed just like TDU 186. PK is the best for Local 952.
Why doesn't PK just retire?

He must like drawing a salary from 952, his social security and his 2 pensions (Cental States and WCT) too much.

Seriously, he is 71, it's time for some fresh blood.

LagunaBrown

In case you forgot, the last 2 local general elections had other slates running besides Reform.

We did run twice for the delegate elections, but that was to support the Teamsters United Slate.

And we knew PK was an H supporter.
For the reformers it's not about winning. They could lose 100 more times and they would STILL keep nominating each other. These idiots run against the incumbents just make a local pay for the election. What is your point? You join together? You let a different H supporter run? Any way you look at it the Reformers are irrelevant. You turds got what 322 votes last election? Ha ha ha ha!

Evil

For the reformers it's not about winning. They could lose 100 more times and they would STILL keep nominating each other. These idiots run against the incumbents just make a local pay for the election. What is your point? You join together? You let a different H supporter run? Any way you look at it the Reformers are irrelevant. You turds got what 322 votes last election? Ha ha ha ha!

Last Local 952 delegate election in March 2016 was:

PDK slate 751
Reformers 500

In 2013 local election PDK got 955 votes. Why such a decline, do explain.

browncowboy

It's an election year laguna! Your BA is in a desperate state of trying to save his job while ALL the other BA's could give a rats ass about it.
Walking picket lines? How many members can 952 bring to a rally or picket line? That's the question? Every other local comes in strong with at least 50 members and all 952 can muster up is some staff and and 2 to 3 members .. Why is that ? If the leadership was strong and our members were engaged we could have 50-100 members at a drop of a dime. But when PK has to pay "volunteers" to do anything it's a problem.

Where are the parking lot meetings in grocery, freight, soft drink, liquor, beer, bread, linen, warehouse, school bus, transit?? Oh i forgot all you think about is UPS. Where are the retirement celebrations for all the other crafts? Don't come at me with your BS laguna!
Organizing workshops that don't teach members how to organize, all those meetings are just gatherings to talk about whats going on at their yards.

You donkey! You have your blinders on and all you see is your hero GM and think he's a god... He's done!

One more thing, members want weekend meetings to actually conduct a membership meeting not have a dog and pony show. Carshows are ok if it wasn't classified as a "membership meeting"
Where were all these crafts during the biggest strike to the majority members of the Teamsters in 1997? You say these things as if we all need to drop what we are doing and go walk a line. First off we take care of home first, we don't provide other crafts businesses during a strike. We don't cross picket lines, the BA's and there crafts are the fight. You are a bozoo if you think any different. That's why you have organizers to bring in people who are affiliated or in area. So, as a teamster you think I should fly to any spot that is on strike to show my solidarity!!!!! Again, there fight is my fight, but I can only respect their issue and talk to those I know in that craft. I guess you have more time on your hands sitting on this page to bag on something you want to happen. As far as your comment,"he's done", means you are already loosing. Instead of working together which is your agenda, you are tearing down the same structure you want to achieve. You have obviously never been on strike, walked your own picket line and had to wonder what you would have to do if your craft shut down. Talk the talk, you are a poser. You have friends, I have more.

realbrown1

You just don't get it.

As long as PK does a crappy job running our local, we will try to oust him.

If PK starts to do a good job (increasing financials, membership and representation) we will stop trying to remove him.

Do you think he will increase our financials, membership and representation any time soon?

LagunaBrown

You just don't get it.

As long as PK does a crappy job running our local, we will try to oust him.

If PK starts to do a good job (increasing financials, membership and representation) we will stop trying to remove him.

Do you think he will increase our financials, membership and representation any time soon?
Your so full of it. We already been through this a million times with the financials. You fools will just make up something else like "they are H supporters" or some other lame reason. You TDU reform guys are really just anarchists that can't organize a winning campaign because your too ignorant to be an activist.

LagunaBrown

In 2013 local election PDK got 955 votes. Why such a decline, do explain.
He got 3 time the votes than the reformers got. Looks like you should worry about yourself and do the explaining for your loss buddy! I love how you keep getting pummeled and think you have a chance. Lol!

realbrown1

Your so full of it. We already been through this a million times with the financials. You fools will just make up something else like "they are H supporters" or some other lame reason. You TDU reform guys are really just anarchists that can't organize a winning campaign because your too ignorant to be an activist.
You see, financials are real.

You can't fake them.

You can't pretend they don't exist.

Unless you are lagunabrown and believe every single work PK says.

Evil

He got 3 time the votes than the reformers got. Looks like you should worry about yourself and do the explaining for your loss buddy! I love how you keep getting pummeled and think you have a chance. Lol!

So how did Kelly go down from 955 to 751 in less than 3 years and Reform jump from 322 to 500 in the March 2016 delegate election? Why did PK lose 250+ votes and Reform gained over 175+ votes? Explain.

LagunaBrown

So how did Kelly go down from 955 to 751 in less than 3 years and Reform jump from 322 to 500 in the March 2016 delegate election? Why did PK lose 250+ votes and Reform gained over 175+ votes? Explain.
Wow, you have lost your mind! Your comparing delegate elections votes to local election votes but if you insist on treating them equally why don't you mention the TDU reformers have gotten their asses kicked in 2 delegate elections and 2 local elections! Since your so bad with numbers, that is a total of 4 times losing to PK Actually I can go even farther back if I count CR but I'm just focusing on the not so dynamic duo EE and MD failed attempts. Now add each election up and tell me the cost genius.

Last edited: