The anti-woke movement

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The last time Congress officially declared war was December 8th 1941. Every "war", "conflict" or any otherwise "military action" since then that the US has been a part of has been an illegitimate, unconstitutional usurpation of legislative power by the executive. Every president that has engaged in such activities has been accomplice to murder and guilty of war crimes against foreign forces and citizen of the United States.

Discuss.

Box Ox

Well, that’s not real logical. Donald Trump should’ve left like he promised and Joe Biden should’ve left in an orderly fashion. When you have a one track mind complicated situations can be confusing I understand..
Because his date was more important than doing it safely.

Yep. The withdrawal itself was a disaster of epic proportions and it didn't have to go down the way that it did. Lots of people died and may still die unnecessarily as a result. I hope the Republican-controlled House looks into it.

newolddude

Well, that’s not real logical. Donald Trump should’ve left like he promised and Joe Biden should’ve left in an orderly fashion. When you have a one track mind complicated situation, can be confusing I understand..
Donald Trump never promised to leave Afghanistan. He also never promised to complete the border wall and have Mexico pay for it.

Donald Trump keeps all of his promises. Always.

Thebrownblob

Donald Trump never promised to leave Afghanistan. He also never promised to complete the border wall and have Mexico pay for it.

Sure.
Like I tried to explain to you, just because one was wrong doesn’t mean the other one is right.
Although I think Joe Biden actually unnecessarily cost peoples lives and did not care.

Supporting what he did, and giving him cover, leaves blood on your hands.
Congratulations

Thebrownblob

Yep. The withdrawal itself was a disaster of epic proportions and it didn't have to go down the way that it did. Lots of people died and may still die unnecessarily as a result. I hope the Republican-controlled House looks into it.
I agree with you. I hope they look into it too and I hope they don’t use it just as a political weapon. I’m sick of all of it. Let’s do the right thing because it’s the right thing not because you get a political win.

vantexan

What planet are you from? We left Afghanistan because Trump worked it out with the Taliban. It was a done deal before Biden took over. Biden like everything else he did concerning Trump changed the deal. And it blew up in his face.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
What planet are you from? We left Afghanistan because Trump worked it out with the Taliban. It was a done deal before Biden took over. Biden like everything else he did concerning Trump changed the deal. And it blew up in his face.
Thank you for admitting that the whole Afghan withdrawal debacle was because of Donald J Trump, twice impeached president.

President Biden did not change the deal.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Maybe it was always going to be a disaster which is why it took 20 years to do it?

newfie

I didn't understand your response? Are you concerned that Americans died needlessly or just worried about winning a political argument?

newfie

Thank you for admitting that the whole Afghan withdrawal debacle was because of Donald J Trump, twice impeached president.

President Biden did not change the deal.
Another person concerned only about a political argument on a message board.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The last time Congress officially declared war was December 8th 1941. Every "war", "conflict" or any otherwise "military action" since then that the US has been a part of has been an illegitimate, unconstitutional usurpation of legislative power by the executive. Every president that has engaged in such activities has been accomplice to murder and guilty of war crimes against foreign forces and citizen of the United States.

Discuss.

I guess no one wants to address the elephant in the room.

America... goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all.
John Quincy Adams

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Debatable, but neither one of them had a good deal. Trump initiated it Biden fumbled his hand off.
"Fumbled"
Ya, seems like a bit of an understatement.
E-dxoxDXoAEJD1R.jpeg