The anti-woke movement

Thebrownblob

Welcome back where have you been?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
People are really getting fed up with the whole “woke movement”. This gentleman is, and decided rather than wait for a change he would make a change. He created a new non-woke super hero character and comic book. It will be nice for kids/people who like comic books to have another option. Apparently the comic book is doing very well. Good for him!

“Woke” GOP style is banning and burning books, replacing school board members with stooges, cramming Christianity down everyone’s throats and diminishing the value of education.
Republican Woke is being dumb, obedient, and supportive of authoritarianism.

qdg2

“Woke” GOP style is banning and burning books, replacing school board members with stooges, cramming Christianity down everyone’s throats and diminishing the value of education.
"Woke" Communist(Democrat) style is pushing books, replacing normal people with woke stooges and cramming far left communist woke ideas down everyone's throats and diminishing the value of education.
Communist Woke is being dumb, obedient and supportive of authoritarianism.

newolddude

Says the party that feels education is over rated and should be handled by private for-profit corporations.

"Woke" is anything you don't like.

qdg2

Says the party that feels education is over rated and should be handled by private for-profit corporations.

"Woke" is anything you don't like.
Says who exactly?

Your statement is obtuse, disingenuous and and intellectually dishonest.

Private that happen to be for profit(public schools are too)(look at their vast holdings by gunpoint)(yes, they are) exist because of a different philosophy being taught by public schools and to provide a better environment for learning.

The "party" feels public education is over rated(because of the abysmal success rate)(and all the rest).

Your statement misses even the basic concept of private education. I can guarantee this: private education does not exist to hand huge sums of money over to the private schools to enrichen them.

vantexan

Republican "authoritarianism" is removing books with highly inappropriate themes for children, replacing school board members who authorized such books and other highly inappropriate curriculum, and insisting that kids instead be taught the basics of reading, writing, math, and science. You know, the kinds of things that make up an education and allow kids to think and succeed. The horror. I can hear the jack boots marching.

rickyb

i was watching a youtube video and researcher actually checked to see if corporations go woke go broke, but they do not, it is just a catchy meme.

corporations should go woke because if they just focus on quarterly profits theres no hope for any of them long term

Thebrownblob

i was watching a youtube video and researcher actually checked to see if corporations go woke go broke, but they do not, it is just a catchy meme.

corporations should go woke because if they just focus on quarterly profits theres no hope for any of them long term
I wonder if your researcher included corporations and government colluding together to pick winners and losers? Of course corporations that do what the government wants Don’t go broke, that’s why they do it. Because the consumer is no longer their customer, the government is, and the government pays well.
You’re actually cheering for the exact thing you hate. Fascism and authoritarianism.

rickyb

I wonder if your researcher included corporations and government colluding together to pick winners and losers? Of course corporations that do what the government wants Don’t go broke, that’s why they do it. Because the consumer is no longer their customer, the government is, and the government pays well.
You’re actually cheering for the exact thing you hate. Fascism and authoritarianism.
government doesnt like woke either. government will only promote identity politics because its no threat to corporate power. so you will get a corrupt female vice president.

but thats a good point i have no idea. hopefully he did.

i realized the government should put more signs up like "if you see a lost dog, take them into your house" or something. because people dont know how to act, and the free market is not putting up signs telling people how to act.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1680748686248.png