The anti-woke movement

nWo

The earth used to be flat. But it collided with a round planet and wrapped around it. It's what killed the dinosaurs.

100%

Sure.
Like I tried to explain to you, just because one was wrong doesn’t mean the other one is right.
Although I think Joe Biden actually unnecessarily cost peoples lives and did not care.

Supporting what he did, and giving him cover, leaves blood on your hands.
Congratulations
Let’s not forget the drone strike that took out a civilian family.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
1673997080092.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now here's a story about how being woke can bite you in your butt.

No building, program, professorship, or other entity at the University should be named for a person who directly engaged in the trafficking and/or enslavement of others or openly advocated for the enslavement of people.

T.C.’s great-great-grandson explained in a letter to the president.
If suddenly his name is not good enough for the University, then isn’t the proper ethical and, indeed, virtuous action to return the benefactor’s money with interest? … s it not a form of fraud to induce money from a benefactor, and then discredit the benefactor after he is long dead? Surely the Williams family would not have given a penny to the University knowing that the University would later dishonor the family.

At a six-percent compounded interest over 132 years, [T.C.’s] gift to the law school alone is now valued at over $51 million, and this does not include many other substantial gifts from my family to the University.
The ethical and virtuous decision is clear. Return the money.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

No building, program, professorship, or other entity at the University should be named for a person who directly engaged in the trafficking and/or enslavement of others or openly advocated for the enslavement of people.

You GO, great-great-grandson!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I graduated from T.C. Williams HS. It was a sad day when they changed the name. :(