The anti-woke movement

vantexan

Thank you for admitting that the whole Afghan withdrawal debacle was because of Donald J Trump, twice impeached president.

President Biden did not change the deal.
He most certainly did. He moved the withdrawal up to the Taliban's "fighting season" when they weren't in their fields farming. He stopped supporting Afghan troops by closing down Bagram AFB. That allowed the Taliban to sweep across the country. He was even offered by the Taliban to completely control Kabul during the withdrawal and he told them he only needed the Kabul airport. He had our troops leave in the middle of the night leaving thousands of Americans and well over a hundred thousand allied Afghanis and their families behind. Had to return to pick up Americans and put them at grave risk trying to get through Taliban checkpoints and got troops killed. Still left Americans behind and many of those Afghani allies were executed. Joe has a lot to answer for and as usual people like you cover for him. There was nothing that Trump did that he was impeached for that was even a fraction of what Joe did in Afghanistan.

vantexan

And yet he didn’t. He doesn’t get the credit.

Like the ones he put in his cabinet? He’s as slimy as the rest of them, get real man.
He negotiated, got it set up. Hadn't figured on losing the election. And with all of that you still put Trump down and act like Biden was the reason for our withdrawal.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yep. The withdrawal itself was a disaster of epic proportions and it didn't have to go down the way that it did. Lots of people died and may still die unnecessarily as a result. I hope the Republican-controlled House looks into it.
They’re gonna be busy trying to get the Orangeman out of jail
No time to worry about “real” stuff

Thebrownblob

And quite fitting of you, as usual, to find a correlation between two things that wasn’t intended or even thought about. SMH.
Pretty high brow way he showed that the woke agenda eats itself while arguing from the woke agenda side. Anyone complaining about it either didn’t watch it or it’s just not smart enough to understand..

Yolo

Hell....We have got to get our point across.... somehow....the election was clearly rigged...can't blame him...or the American people for being....upset....if you continue to push people...and steal elections....then... people might snap...who's really to blame....in this situation...I would say the majority of the blame....has to go to.... those who....stole the election...

Yolo

And....there is nothing that can be done...
About it...other than liberals...stop stealing...
Elections.

MAKAVELI

Hell....We have got to get our point across.... somehow....the election was clearly rigged...can't blame him...or the American people for being....upset....if you continue to push people...and steal elections....then... people might snap...who's really to blame....in this situation...I would say the majority of the blame....has to go to.... those who....stole the election...
You want to be Cuba, I see.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
There is no woke agenda you drumpftard. It's another made-up conspiracy by you :censored2:ing wackos.
“In politics, a political agenda is a list of subjects or problems (issues) to which government officials as well as individuals outside the government are paying serious attention to at any given time.”

The woke ‘movement’ appears to fit the description.

Thebrownblob

Clearly? I don’t know about that and if it was clearly what is changed to make sure it doesn’t happen again? And if nothing has changed why are you still voting if you feel it’s rigged? And if people were so upset what happened in November? Was there fraud in the election? Most likely yes was it it enough to change the outcome? That’s not anything close to clear.

MAKAVELI

And....there is nothing that can be done...
About it...other than liberals...stop stealing...
Elections.

A failed Republican state legislative candidate who authorities say was angry over losing the election last November and made baseless claims that the election...