The beatings will continue

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
20 year old Kenyan who admitted killing 10 children and drinking their blood escaped
from jail but local vigilantes caught and beat him to death......

and you people think you have it bad?

falcon back

Not to be contrary, but delivering packages isn't stressful.
For once we agree. Can't figure how anyone gets stressed out being a courier. Traffic, crazy customers, bad managers, late leave building times are part of the job. If those stress you out, you better stick to working the offload.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Not when you do them at Station One like you did. I’ll bet you really miss those days of 3 1/2 hours sorting 2 buckets of documents.
You constantly speak of all these dumb scenarios of poor performance. Must be drawing on your experiences.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
What they're telling you isn't lying. It's called "strategic misrepresentation ". Taking the course is mandatory at the Fedex Mind Control and Reeducation Academy.
Funny you should say that -again- the same day you said this:
You don't need to worry about deflecting . We've been giving minimal attention to what you have to say because it's the same thing over and over again. We already know what you're going to say before you even say it.

SFFX

Why stress? The slower you go the more money you make. What will they do? fire you? they need any warm body, and the ones they hire cant do the job without a leo telling them where to go. Where are the robots so my pension will be protected?

falcon back

Why stress? The slower you go the more money you make. What will they do? fire you? they need any warm body, and the ones they hire cant do the job without a leo telling them where to go. Where are the robots so my pension will be protected?
Rookies and incompetent people stress out. No reason for that.

falcon back

You wouldn't know either way.

You supposedly had some gravy train route just doing FO's 3 days a week. Who's gonna stress over that?
Did the job over 40 years and pretty much did it all from Hotel Pack, SSS, Zaps to FO. Stress was never a problem because I didn't let the job stress me out. Retirement is a different matter because my golf game is atrocious. If I didn't enjoy riding in the cart, drinking beer and smoking a fatty every few holes, I would probably give it up. I sometimes wonder is the beer and pot contribute to my terrible golf game.

floridays

Did the job over 40 years and pretty much did it all from Hotel Pack, SSS, Zaps to FO. Stress was never a problem because I didn't let the job stress me out. Retirement is a different matter because my golf game is atrocious. If I didn't enjoy riding in the cart, drinking beer and smoking a fatty every few holes, I would probably give it up. I sometimes wonder is the beer and pot contribute to my terrible golf game.
Highly doubtful.
I'll offer this suggestion,
Ben Hogan's Five Lessons: The Modern Fundamentals of Golf: Ben Hogan, Herbert Warren Wind, Anthony Ravielli: 9780671612979: Amazon.com: Books

Another suggestion, lay off the pot.