The Biden Classified Documents Scandal

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
  • Republicans say Biden's mental health could be cause for invoking the 25th Amendment, which gives power to remove president
  • Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene also piled on call to use the 25th Amendment to remove Biden.
Bad move, if he's out, Kommie is in.

No, better to drip, drip, drip.

I want Biden to creep along, losing support as we get to November.

oldngray

nowhere special
We will see more Democrat tap dancing over this than a Broadway show!

RsC2Mo.gif
More likely it will be an almost total lack of coverage.

A few seconds of sound bites then never mentioned again.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
This just keeps getting better and better.

He‘s an angry old senile man.

Box Ox

This just keeps getting better and better.

He‘s an angry old senile man.

I wouldn’t put all of the blame on Joe himself. His family has a responsibility to be decent to him and have him step down. This is a sad situation.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I wouldn’t put all of the blame on Joe himself. His family has a responsibility to be decent to him and have him step down. This is a sad situation.
I agree to a point. They obviously share the same noxious political views as the leftist scum.

Thebrownblob

I blame his family. This is the most disgusting display of elder abuse in history. The people he surround himself with are so drunk with the need for power that they will watch him, make a fool of himself when he should be on a beach and enjoying the end of his life.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I blame his family. This is the most disgusting display of elder abuse in history. The people he surround himself with are so drunk with the need for power that they will watch him, make a fool of himself when he should be on a beach and enjoying the end of his life.
Exactly

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

How much blame goes to the supporters that keeps on defending him and goes along with the elderly abuse while acting like nothing is wrong?

Box Ox

How much blame goes to the supporters that keeps on defending him and goes along with the elderly abuse while acting like nothing is wrong?

All of that would stop if Jill would just be a caring wife and tell him it's time to step down.

Gotta Go

Dude, Err, PT, the NY Times has put out your talking points.
You can come back now...
Heck, we'll even settle for some HuffPost talking points...