The big bang theory

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
If comets only last about 10,000 years before they completely disintegrate, and we haven't seen any new ones form... how can the earth be billions of years old?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
"The silent embarrassment of modern astrophysics is that we do not know how even a single one of these stars managed to form"

-Martin harwit

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’ve never understood why there is so much friction between science and religion. To me they both help explain things to my limited understanding of life and my surroundings. Neither one of its own nature insists that the other is false or evil or “wrong”.

And yet in some twisted self ego stroking way individuals on both sides try so hard to “prove” the other somehow flawed.
Seems to me there's a lot more left wingers with a dogmatic opposition to allowing god and science to coexist.

Leftists and progressives are more cult like than religious people at this point. It's bizarre.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That’s not how we were created that’s what we’ve evolved into
1618957034554.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Evolution and Creation are the exact opposites.

On Hitler's birthday, the columbine shooter shot up his school. It was around the same time evolution was being ramped up in our schools. He said "if there is a God then he wouldnt let me feel this way. All there is, is hate"

It is obvious that this is destroying our children's faith in God. It is teaching our kids that they're animals so now they act like them. If there is no God then we are the gods of our universe. Which means we can make our own rules and morality.
I agree with this.
But, I don't care what is being ramped up in schools or when. No doubt, what is being taught in public schools is straight out of the Humanist Manifesto. Secular humanism is the rage. The left's religion.
As a parent today, if you cannot unteach and ground your kids from the garbage they get in schools when they get home, don't send them there. There are options if you cannot afford a private school.