The big bang theory

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Take note of all the facts I posted and take note of the jokes being made to avoid the real conversation.

I think the real reason people deny God is because they dont want to give up their sin.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Imagine a world absolutely free of sin. Where we all loved each other because we loved God and we treated each other like the amazing creations of God that we are. Imagine what we could accomplish.

Jesus promises that land for us.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Is that the same as sheol?
Sheol is a Hebrew word which is used numerous times in the Old Testament and is translated hell 32 times in the KJV. The ASV translates it by the word hell 14 times. Not popular opinion but, this word does not refer to what we mean when we use the word hell. The word sheol has reference to the unseen world where the dead above and is equivalent to the Greek word hades (ISBE). There is no idea of unconsciousness, punishment or "hell" in the word.
Hades is transliterated in the ASV but is never translated hell, but it's translated Hell in the KJV and causes a lot of confusion in the minds of people. Thayer defines the word to mean the unseen world which is the realm of the dead. It occurs four times in the gospels (Matt. 11:23; 16:18; Lk. 10:15; 16:23).
The Greek word hades and the Hebrew word sheol are equivalent.
The parable of the rich man and Lazarus is debated whether it's a parable or the real deal because Jesus used proper names. I'm leaning toward not the real deal but the Lord wanting us to appeal to the word while we are alive.
In the O.T, those that died were considered "asleep". Jesus raised many from the dead who were simply "sleeping". I don't know but, it appears from scripture that things changed after the Lord died.
Paul would"be with the Lord" if he died.
If we go to a "place of the dead" at death, why the judgement? The rich man knew his eternal fate as well as Lazarus. Maybe judgement is simply going to be more of a sentencing. I know one thing for sure, we will all will know when we breath our last.

BrownFlush

There are varying levels of punishment in hell I believe. Somewhere in Acts, Jesus talks about judgement being more "tolerable" to some than others.
Debatable.
Jesus obviously taught that those with greater opportunities, which they had spurned, will definitely be judged by a stricter standard than Sodom, though even Sodom will suffer judgment. This same principle might also be involved in the Parable of the Wicked Servant in Luke 12:47-48.
Some see in Jesus' teaching the basis for varying degrees of eternal punishment operating in hell, so that the hottest section is reserved for the worst offenders and the other sections for those of less degrees of offense. I think it's more reasonable to conclude that the differing degrees refer to degrees of enjoyment in heaven or punishment in hell. People who have known of the joys of serving the Lord, but then deserted Him, shall experience even more conscience-imposed suffering than those who never served Him because they know what they are missing.
Likewise, those who have truly matured over many years in sacrificing themselves to the Lord shall be better prepared to enjoy the bliss of heaven than some others.
Their capacities for such enjoyment and their awareness of what they could have enjoyed are greater. This does not mitigate the fact that all of the saved will enjoy their blessings and all of the lost will be punished.

El Correcto

god is dead
If the earth is millions or BILLIONS of years old then why does recorded history only go back around 5000 years?
Because those dirty jew tricksters are trying to lead you astray from Jesus!

If comets only last about 10,000 years before they completely disintegrate, and we haven't seen any new ones form... how can the earth be billions of years old?
I’d guess it’d have to do with our magnetic field that is created by the planet’s core that protects our atmosphere and oceans. Also what the planets is comprised of vs what a comet is.

El Correcto

god is dead

If you believe in evolution, you have a lot of faith in nothing rather than facts.

Some assumptions theorized that are totally unproven and unprovable:

(1) non-living things gave rise to living material, i.e. spontaneous generation occurred.

(2) spontaneous generation occurred only once.

(3) viruses, bacteria, plants and animals are all interrelated.

(4) the Protozoa (single-celled organisms) gave rise to the Metazoa (multi-celled organisms).

(5) the various invertebrate phlya (organisms without a backbone) are interrelated.

(6) the invertebrates gave rise to the vertebrates (animals with backbones).

(7) within the vertebrates the fish gave rise to the amphibia, the amphibia to the reptiles, and reptiles to the birds and mammals.

All of these assumptions are just that, assumptions. They are not facts. The acceptance of these assumptions are not on the basis of provable evidence or science.

Live it up.​
RNA world hypothesis is a lot more convincing than what some burning bush told a jew thousands of years ago.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Big Bang theory—Penny had nice boobs
1619987433329.png

I think you meant Bernadette. She had some bodacious bazongas.

BrownFlush

RNA world hypothesis is a lot more convincing than what some burning bush told a jew thousands of years ago.
If matter and the material natural world as we know it evolved without rational planning and/or purpose, it would be capricious, unpredictable, and absurd.
You could not depend on the fact that even the atmosphere around you would sustain you from day to day. The predictable testing of RNA and DNA providing microbiological confirmations would be unreliable.

When one accepts that God created from His rational, orderly, and reliable nature, he accepts that God’s creation is also rational, orderly, and reliable. It's not random.

The burning bush never said a word.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
If matter and the material natural world as we know it evolved without rational planning and/or purpose, it would be capricious, unpredictable, and absurd.
You could not depend on the fact that even the atmosphere around you would sustain you from day to day. The predictable testing of RNA and DNA providing microbiological confirmations would be unreliable.

When one accepts that God created from His rational, orderly, and reliable nature, he accepts that God’s creation is also rational, orderly, and reliable. It's not random.

The burning bush never said a word.
You’re arguing against intentional ignorance.