The big bang theory

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yea all you have is silly Jewish folk tales. Glad you acknowledge this. Now quit denying 200+ years of scientific advancement in our understanding of reality based on this.
I believe what’s written. It’s been proven ( not necessary) but proven, scientifically and by archeologist finds, etc.
You’re not the first to reject the truth.
“Buy the truth and sell it not “ —Proverbs 23:23

Choice, baby, choice.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
All things considered, I think that is the only fair and reasonable conclusion to this debate.
One of the things it does but not the only thing is that everybody is on the same playing field in this life.
Why should my kid be miraculously cured of a disease but your kid doesn’t get the miracle?

“ Time and chance happens to us all.” — Ecc. 9:11

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
View attachment 337132
It’s the most popular free sermon they have up at the bbq place judging by there only being 1 left.
I hope they put it in and it’s just an effeminate gay voice telling them it’s because they are stupid and ignorant.

You’re just ignorant.
No because 6 day creation is beyond a doubt disproven non sense only morons like Tommy believe that jew fairy tale.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
@El Correcto

You went from complaining about how creation is so popular that we "wasted our tax dollars on Noah's ark replica" to

" look at these bbq CD's, see creation isnt popular! So if creation isnt popular then there can't be a God right?

Checkmate silly sky jew worshippers!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You’re just ignorant.
No because 6 day creation is beyond a doubt disproven non sense only morons like Tommy believe that jew fairy tale.
St. Augustine, some 1400 years before Darwin, posited that Genesis was not literal.
Not everyone who believes in God are as small-minded as those who don’t.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
From the twenty minutes I listened to him for, he attacks macro evolution and biochemistry to insert his god in the gaps of human knowledge with speculative non sense without any real evidence. It’s what jew worshippers have always done.
Since you’re so well versed on evolution, I’ll ask you again.

What was the process that spontaneously wrote the genetic code that triggered inorganic matter to life?

El Correcto

god is dead
Do you realize the stupidity of that question? You should ask a computer programmer the same question so they can laugh in your face!
do you realize how stupid it is to just assume something was designed without proof. what proof do you offer that it is "designed" by a creator you silly jew worshipper.

DeCurtis

do you realize how stupid it is to just assume something was designed without proof. what proof do you offer that it is "designed" by a creator you silly jew worshipper.
I get the feeling your a :censored2: 4Channer. Did a Jew smack you in the face for accidentally knocking off his yarmulke? Probably so.

El Correcto

god is dead
I call you jew worshippers as an insult to Christianity not Jews. I know how much deep down christians dislike Jews wether they realize it or not. It’s baked into your scum bag religion.