The big bang theory

bacha29

Here you guys are .Arguing over a sitcom that ended production what was it 2 years ago? Next you'll be arguing over whether or not the earth is flat and the Apollo moon landings were staged.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You’re like an insufferable 5 year old that just discovered asking why gets him attention.
Why why why mean ol homo why is my god not provable peas and carrots explain it to me again for the 20th time this thread :(
In science, a hypothesis is an educated guess that can be tested with observations and falsified if it really is false. You cannot prove conclusively that most hypotheses are true because it's generally impossible to examine all possible cases for exceptions that would disprove them.

And since we only know God in the abstract, science can neither prove nor disprove His existence. One can only hope to experience it, which gives rise to Faith.

Sucks to be you, I guess.

El Correcto

god is dead
In science, a hypothesis is an educated guess that can be tested with observations and falsified if it really is false. You cannot prove conclusively that most hypotheses are true because it's generally impossible to examine all possible cases for exceptions that would disprove them.

And since we only know God in the abstract, science can neither prove nor disprove His existence. One can only hope to experience it, which gives rise to Faith.

Sucks to be you, I guess.
Good for you only took your 54 pages to realize this. High hopes for you homie.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You’re like an insufferable 5 year old that just discovered asking why gets him attention.
Why why why mean ol homo why is my god not provable peas and carrots explain it to me again for the 20th time this thread :(
Attention? Explain?
No explaining. No need for any attention.
Just two straight answers ( yes or no)to two straight questions . No biggy.

You silly deflecto homo.
I get the money again.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Good for you only took your 54 pages to realize this. High hopes for you homie.
You’re the one who moved the goalposts. You originally asked for evidence, not scientific proof, of God’s existence. You were given logical, philosophical, and testimonial evidence. You’re a denier because acknowledging even circumstantial evidence would force you to consider your own responsibility and culpability for your life choices.

El Correcto

god is dead
You’re the one who moved the goalposts. You originally asked for evidence, not scientific proof, of God’s existence. You were given logical, philosophical, and testimonial evidence. You’re a denier because acknowledging even circumstantial evidence would force you to consider your own responsibility and culpability for your life choices.
I was promised scientific evidence of god’s existence. I’ve told you this multiple times. You butted in with your thermodynamics non sense. It’s bull:censored2: pal.

Poop Head

Judge me.
christian-memes-10-5cbf133b2ff30__700.jpg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I was promised scientific evidence of god’s existence. I’ve told you this multiple times. You butted in with your thermodynamics non sense. It’s bull* pal.
Quote where you were promised scientific evidence.

I’ll wait.

I’ll even apologize if you can provide the quote!