The big bang theory

El Correcto

god is dead
I go on to say make the thread he didn’t make a thread about Noah’s ark in Turkey because he knows deep down it is non sense, so he did was jew worshippers always do, attack and bastardize science.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Supporting the bible and proving God are two different things, but you knew that, you silly mutant ape worshipper.
Matthew 5 22
20210514_015557.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
I wouldn't know anything about God if it wasn't for the Bible. How can anyone?
He reveals (proves) Himself by it. Only writing directly inspired from Him I know about.
Wah wah I don’t want to die and not exist, peas and carrots jew deity give me eternal life.
Sad when grown men can’t accept their inevitable fate and become delusional.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Wah wah I don’t want to die and not exist, peas and carrots jew deity give me eternal life.
You silly little homo.
This comment wins the "has nothing to do and is not related whatsoever with the comment I"m responding to" award.
When you're in flame up mode you really lose it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Understanding what the Bible says about how to please God in this life, what happens to one after death, and trying to live a life by the example set by Jesus, all things considered, I can think of a lot worse things in life than living it as a Christian.
Christianity has taught me a lot. Helped me raise decent kids, got through some tough times, and enjoyed a peace and confidence that I don't see in many people. God has been good to me. More than I deserve.
Bob Dylan sang, You're gonna have to serve somebody... Most serve themselves.

If I'm wrong about eternity and you're right... and it all ends at death. I won't be out a thing except, I had a good life trying to serve God.
If I'm right about eternity and you're wrong... Hell is forever. Heaven is too.
Choice, baby, choice.

Last edited:

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Understanding what the Bible says about how to please God in this life, what happens to one after death, and trying to live a life by the example set by Jesus, all things considered, I can think of a lot worse things in life than living it as a Christian.
Christianity has taught me a lot. Helped me raise decent kids, got through some tough times, and enjoyed a peace and confidence that I don't see in many people. God has been good to me. More than I deserve.

If I'm wrong about eternity and you're right... and it all ends at death. I won't be out a thing except, I had a good life trying to serve God.
If I'm right about eternity and you're wrong... Hell forever. Heaven is too.
Choice, baby, choice.
Yeah I dont care if He's real or not at this point. If I die and Jesus doesnt save me well at least through his teachings I was a better man on earth.

I know exactly what peace and confidence you're talking about.

El Correcto

god is dead

Choice, baby, choice.
That’s a long winded way of saying I’m a big jew worshipping pussc.

It will be fine

Choice, baby, choice.
What if you chose the wrong God and the real one is mad when you die? Maybe the real one appreciates the agnostics more and punishes the followers of the false Gods.