The big bang theory

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
The two can co exist, but religion needs to learn it’s place when it comes to government and education.
Separation of church and state was meant to keep gov out of God not the other way around.

Hey mr hardcore Republican 1776 trump supporter. The 6th president of the united states said that the bible was "the very rock on which our republic rests". I guess john just needed to put religion in "its place"

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Because it is bull* and I think deep down you know it and are semi-embarrassed by your belief in bull*.
Ok well let me tell you why.

If I post a pro trump article, the left is just going to laugh about how it came from fox news and disregard the contents of the story.

If I post a pro biden article, you are just going to laugh how it came from CNN and disregard the contents of the story.

If I post the science but dont give you a name to google so you can use propaganda for arguments, you turn to jokes. Which you did.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You’re arguing against intentional ignorance.
I know.
I guess I wanted to see if it was still there.
You know, the balanced thinking of Wrong that disappears when God , Creation, etc is discussed.
I think his usual sound reasoning disappears because the “ Jew God of desert dwellers “ wrote down that homosexuality is sin and He torched his favorite tourist destinations, Sodom and Gomorrah, before he got to visit them.
The very mention of God causes him to flame up in a gay rage and go with personal attacks instead of honest discussion.

El Correcto

god is dead
Ok well let me tell you why.

If I post a pro trump article, the left is just going to laugh about how it came from fox news and disregard the contents of the story.

If I post a pro biden article, you are just going to laugh how it came from CNN and disregard the contents of the story.

If I post the science but dont give you a name to google so you can use propaganda for arguments, you turn to jokes. Which you did.
Personally I don’t believe in God or Jesus.
I’ve never felt that inner spark or faith or whatever gets you people’s panties in a twist over rocks in the mountains.
Post the facts the people have proving that’s Noah’s Ark. I’m not some unreasonable prick that would deny the existence of some ancient ark.

El Correcto

god is dead
I know.
I guess I wanted to see if it was still there.
You know, the balanced thinking of Wrong that disappears when God , Creation, etc is discussed.
I think his usual sound reasoning disappears because the “ Jew God of desert dwellers “ wrote down that homosexuality is sin and He torched his favorite tourist destinations, Sodom and Gomorrah, before he got to visit them.
The very mention of God causes him to flame up in a gay rage and go with personal attacks instead of honest discussion.
Love you to Tommy.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Personally I don’t believe in God or Jesus.
I’ve never felt that inner spark or faith or whatever gets you people’s panties in a twist over rocks in the mountains.
Post the facts the people have proving that’s Noah’s Ark. I’m not some unreasonable prick that would deny the existence of some ancient ark.
If you're not an unreasonable prick then the information is out there for you to seek yourself.

Why post a documentary if you're just gonna rate it funny, make jokes, post propaganda pieces, but also claim to not be an unreasonable prick.

It will be fine

If you're not an unreasonable prick then the information is out there for you to seek yourself.

Why post a documentary if you're just gonna rate it funny, make jokes, post propaganda pieces, but also claim to not be an unreasonable prick.
The ark story is obviously not meant to be literal. There’s no worldly boat that could hold every species on the planet. Why would the remains of an old boat change that?

El Correcto

god is dead

Because you know it won’t have hard proof in it.
Nothing you have shown or that these people have shown makes a compelling argument that pile of rocks is Noah’s ark, you just have faith it is.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Oh Kay, so why is your creator the correct one assuming there is a creator and why are we adding a creator to this based on your assumption without evidence? Where did your creator come from? Why did he create us? Why did he choose to put suffering onto us? Lots of questions spring from your assumption(without hard evidence or even the slightest proof) of a creator.
Why is your creator the correct one?
Name one creature, just one, that didn’t receive its existence (created) from something that existed prior. Follow any living thing back up the chain until you get to something that wasn’t created. In order for that something to exist, without receiving creation from anywhere else, it logically has to be the source of creation. Since intelligence exists, that Creator must be intelligent. I (we) call that Creator, God.

Where did your creator come from?
Existence is a gift bestowed by the Creator. He is the Source of existence, not a recipient of it.

Why did he create us?
Love requires a recipient, also.

Why did he choose to put suffering onto us?
He allows us to suffer the consequences of our disobedience. Just as a stone leaves ripples on the water, so too does our disobedience.

BrownFlush

The ark story is obviously not meant to be literal. There’s no worldly boat that could hold every species on the planet. Why would the remains of an old boat change that?

Who cares? There have been plenty of time when sea level was much higher than it is today. The continents have moved. How does a flood prove anything about your sky god?
If the Ark wasn't literal, the flood wasn't either.

BrownFlush

The ark story is obviously not meant to be literal. There’s no worldly boat that could hold every species on the planet.
Oh yes..there are so many different kinds of animals in existence that it is unreasonable to believe that all of them were able to be placed on the Ark. Huge numbers of animals are assumed to be required to be in the Ark.
If science can identify 210,000 different birds, then you would assume that two of each had to be placed in the Ark.
Not so. The Bible states that two of every “kind” (min) of unclean animal and seven of every “kind” (min) of clean animal went into the Ark.
The animals were grouped according to their “families” (mispahah). This would not demand two of every species but two of each family (genus) of animals. Plenty of room given the measurements of the Ark.

I think it's funny that you say the Ark couldn't have been big enough to house all of the animals in the world.
You have all of the animals in the world including man evolving from a one-celled amoeba that resulted from some chance collision of molecules that appeared out of nothing.
If you can get all of creation from an amoeba in a swamp that appeared from nothing, you shouldn’t have trouble accepting that all of the animal creation necessary for the production for animal life could fit in the Ark.