The big bang theory

El Correcto

god is dead
If matter and the material natural world as we know it evolved without rational planning and/or purpose, it would be capricious, unpredictable, and absurd.
Okay, now why does it have to be the Jew/Christian(heretical Jew)God that did this? Because the book told me so!
You’re arguing against intentional ignorance.
I know, you intentionally believe silly Jewish folklore, it’s very bizarre to me but fairly common folly sadly.

El Correcto

god is dead
There are many different types of "evolution" theories and the only one that they can prove is evolution within a species.
Just because humans haven’t observed and recorded species for millions of years doesn’t mean we don’t have a good idea of how it occurs and even under what circumstances it does.

if you are done attacking science, I would love to see this “scientific” proof of your Jew god whenever you are ready.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Okay, now why does it have to be the Jew/Christian(heretical Jew)God that did this? Because the book told me so!

I know, you intentionally believe silly Jewish folklore, it’s very bizarre to me but fairly common folly sadly.
An honest look at existence, even without the influence of religion, logically points to a Creator.

And the folklore you ridicule is not a literal explanation of creation, it is metaphorical. And I know you are intelligent enough that you grasp that fact.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Just because humans haven’t observed and recorded species for millions of years doesn’t mean we don’t have a good idea of how it occurs and even under what circumstances it does.

if you are done attacking science, I would love to see this “scientific” proof of your Jew god whenever you are ready.
You're doing what the liberals do. You're shifting the burden of proof on me.

Millions of years huh? Evolution is so slow that we cant observe it and it takes millions of years but it only took 5000 years between the earliest recorded history to me typing on a brick with a screen that I can fit in my pocket?

El Correcto

god is dead
Millions of years huh? Evolution is so slow that we cant observe it but it takes millions of years but it only took 5000 years between the earliest recorded history to me typing on a brick with a screen that I can fit in my pocket?
Yes. Maybe not even millions, that was just a stand in for a very long time.

You're doing what the liberals do. You're shifting the burden of proof on me.
I just thought you would be eager to show proof of your Jew God’s existence, my bad dude. I didn’t mean to Bernie Sanders you or anything.

El Correcto

god is dead
An honest look at existence, even without the influence of religion, logically points to a Creator.

And the folklore you ridicule is not a literal explanation of creation, it is metaphorical. And I know you are intelligent enough that you grasp that fact.
Oh Kay, so why is your creator the correct one assuming there is a creator and why are we adding a creator to this based on your assumption without evidence? Where did your creator come from? Why did he create us? Why did he choose to put suffering onto us? Lots of questions spring from your assumption(without hard evidence or even the slightest proof) of a creator.

El Correcto

god is dead
No it wasnt a "stand in" they wrote it in my elementary school science book. Tax payer funded.
I can tell you didn’t pay enough attention to those books by the amount of ignorance you show with the questions you ask. It’s okay not to know I’m here to educate you you silly Jew worshipper.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I can tell you didn’t pay enough attention to those books by the amount of ignorance you show with the questions you ask. It’s okay not to know I’m here to educate you you silly Jew worshipper.
You want me to open one up and take a picture for you?.

It says "millions of years". It is NOT a "stand in"

Tell me again who didnt pay attention

El Correcto

god is dead
1.He always was.

2.To worship and serve Him.

3. The wages of sin is death. Sin is what caused us suffering.

All above answers can be read in the bible.
1619995113288.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah keep up with the jokes. You wanted me to post this thread.
I didn’t care either way. If you christians want to embarrass yourself by stepping outside the realm of faith and folklore and trying to set hard evidence for things that don’t even need to be proved to be real for your personal life experience by all means be my guest anytime.

There’s many Christian threads and discussion about faith, you don’t got to be insecure and trying to turn it into science, it’s not.
The two can co exist, but religion needs to learn it’s place when it comes to government and education.