The Boorish Public Behavior Thread

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

A professor at a New York City art college has drawn the ire of social media after a video showed her hurling obscenities at pro life students over a display at their school that she eventually destroyed.
Shellyne Rodriguez, 46, is an adjunct professor at the School of Visual Arts and Hunter College in the Big Apple.
A video posted by a pro-life group from early in May shows her stopping at what claimed to be an educational pro life display at Hunter College in the City University of New York, which is taxpayer funded. A spokesperson for the school has said an investigation is underway.
'You're not educating smile*,' Rodriguez said to one of the students. 'This is friend*ing propaganda. What are you going to do, like, anti-trans next? This is bulls***. This is violent. You're triggering my students.'
She belongs in a nut house

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

This goes beyond boorish. Another animal raised how? Imagine watching your child graduate from HS and within minutes running for cover. This happened in a nice part of Richmond in the middle of the VCU city campus. I guess this is what happens when students from not so great areas are brought in to use their facilities.

UnionStrong

This goes beyond boorish. Another animal raised how? Imagine watching your child graduate from HS and within minutes running for cover. This happened in a nice part of Richmond in the middle of the VCU city campus. I guess this is what happens when students from not so great areas are brought in to use their facilities.
Diversity is our strength! White Supremacy is our greatest threat! Men can have babies! Drag shows are not bad for children!
The unvaccinated are spreading covid! Oil is bad!
Many more, but if you can’t see an agenda here, then you ain’t looking.
1984 in reality.

vantexan

Diversity is our strength! White Supremacy is our greatest threat! Men can have babies! Drag shows are not bad for children!
The unvaccinated are spreading covid! Oil is bad!
Many more, but if you can’t see an agenda here, then you ain’t looking.
1984 in reality.
I've said it before, but when I was a naive 30 yr old in '92 I foolishly believed that with the collapse of the Soviet Union we could move forward with a better world. Never even occurred to me that our worst enemies were within the U.S. already. And like everything else, they blame conservatives as the greatest threat to democracy when, as usual, they blame us as they are actually doing the things that will tear it all down. This country has become toxic.

UnionStrong

I've said it before, but when I was a naive 30 yr old in '92 I foolishly believed that with the collapse of the Soviet Union we could move forward with a better world. Never even occurred to me that our worst enemies were within the U.S. already. And like everything else, they blame conservatives as the greatest threat to democracy when, as usual, they blame us as they are actually doing the things that will tear it all down. This country has become toxic.
We are doomed

rickyb

Doesn't matter. The punk needs long jail time.
it does matter because the matrix brainwashes you into thinking superficial events are news, and substantial events are not news

yes he will get long jail time because america has alot of ppl in jail. but america has a violence problem.

pkgdriver

this is tabloid news site

operationalneeds would approve
This has been on different news sites for two days I believe. The first time I saw it was a local CBS station.
That being said… black crew socks with shorts. My guess is Haitian. Lock him up and give him a seat in Old Sparky.

rickyb

This has been on different news sites for two days I believe. The first time I saw it was a local CBS station.
That being said… black crew socks with shorts. My guess is Haitian. Lock him up and give him a seat in Old Sparky.
yea the for profit tv news is essentially tabloid

oldngray

nowhere special
Wouldn't happen in a small town.
2123d.jpg