The Boorish Public Behavior Thread

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
In the Saint Paul example, one would think the neighborhood would support a murder investigation, but it doesn't seem that way?

Wally

Completely unacceptable public display!

disney-world-brawl-01.jpg

Wally

two families were standing in line for a performance at Mickey’s PhilharMagic theatre, according to multiple reports.

Why brawl over that?

Wally

Lol, police searching for "man in white shirt". That's all they know even though police return fire.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

While there was no boorish behavior at this event, because it was canceled, who in the world would want 500 teenagers, Black, White, purple or green at a birthday party in this day and age? We all know what would have happened with so many teenagers and so few adults supervising. That doesn’t even include the fact that the parents were in breach of their contract with the park. Their contract, which they agreed to, stated that there could be no more than 250 people and it couldn’t be advertised on social media. Soooo, what do they do….put it on social media. But it’s racism because the park canceled the party. I wonder how long until the park caves and apologizes, even though they’re totally in the right?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

While there was no boorish behavior at this event, because it was canceled, who in the world would want 500 teenagers, Black, White, purple or green at a birthday party in this day and age? We all know what would have happened with so many teenagers and so few adults supervising. That doesn’t even include the fact that the parents were in breach of their contract with the park. Their contract, which they agreed to, stated that there could be no more than 250 people and it couldn’t be advertised on social media. Soooo, what do they do….put it on social media. But it’s racism because the park canceled the party. I wonder how long until the park caves and apologizes, even though they’re totally in the right?
They’ll be shooting each other.

Wally

Why cry racism when you do not obey simple rules?

The family put other in danger with their boorish actions.