The Boorish Public Behavior Thread

rod

Retired 22 years
They should have drug that thug bitch out and strung her up from the nearest tree. Can you imagine if this happened the other way around with the white girl throwing the sucker punch. It would have been labeled as a hate crime right away and the looting would have began that moment.. I hope that black bitches career and rest of her life are ruined.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They should have drug that thug bitch out and strung her up from the nearest tree. Can you imagine if this happened the other way around with the white girl throwing the sucker punch. It would have been labeled as a hate crime right away and the looting would have began that moment.. I hope that black bitches career and rest of her life are ruined.
Unfortunately, a boorish public display such as that is a resume enhancement in some communities.

Wally

Manchester+fight+web1.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• The protest was rebranded before the Nashville tragedy from 'visibility' to 'vengeance' by the Trans Radical Activist Network
  • But some social media users appear to have taken the protest to another level and have posed with powerful firearms posted along with the hashtag
  • Twitter has since removed more than 5,000 posts that have used the flyer for the event on April 1

Babagounj

Strength through joy
New York City resident Anthony Rivera, 20, who sorts packages at a United Parcel Service facility in Brooklyn, said he had to take a second job at a grocery store after his food costs soared.
“I was sitting at $15 an hour at UPS, and when it came to paying bills and buying groceries, it was starting to become not enough,” he said. “That led me to no other option than to pick up another job.”

New York, California and Massachusetts are among states where pro-labor forces are now pushing proposals that, if approved, would boost minimum wages to $20 or more in the coming years.
Inflation has meant that something that cost $15 in 2012 — when labor activists adopted the “Fight for $15″ slogan in a push for wage hikes — would probably cost almost $20 today, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

A San Jose grandmother has allegedly been importing fentanyl from India and other countries into the U.S. and has been using her home as a base for the global drug operation.

Joanne Marian Segovia, 64, is the executive director of the San Jose Police Officers' Association, and was charged with attempting to unlawfully import valeryl fentanyl, a synthetic opioid, federal prosecutors said in a statement Wednesday. If convicted, she faces up to 20 years in prison.

Starting in 2015, Segovia had at least 61 drug shipments mailed to her San Jose home from India, Hong Kong, Hungary and Singapore with manifests that listed their contents as 'wedding party favors,' 'gift makeup,' 'chocolate and sweets' and 'food supplement,' according to a federal criminal complaint unsealed Tuesday.

In at least once instance she is accused of using her work computer and address and the police union's UPS account to ship the drugs within the U.S.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

A San Jose grandmother has allegedly been importing fentanyl from India and other countries into the U.S. and has been using her home as a base for the global drug operation.

Joanne Marian Segovia, 64, is the executive director of the San Jose Police Officers' Association, and was charged with attempting to unlawfully import valeryl fentanyl, a synthetic opioid, federal prosecutors said in a statement Wednesday. If convicted, she faces up to 20 years in prison.

Starting in 2015, Segovia had at least 61 drug shipments mailed to her San Jose home from India, Hong Kong, Hungary and Singapore with manifests that listed their contents as 'wedding party favors,' 'gift makeup,' 'chocolate and sweets' and 'food supplement,' according to a federal criminal complaint unsealed Tuesday.

In at least once instance she is accused of using her work computer and address and the police union's UPS account to ship the drugs within the U.S.
Hang her

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I hope they lock her up and throw away the key. I wonder how many people died from drugs she had imported?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Wally