The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Apparently these Haitians had asylum in Central American so they are plain old everyday lawbreaking illegal's.

Blame Brain Damage Biden. The signal is on: all illegal's welcome. All part of the left's plan to transform this country.

No country can be open borders and a nanny-welfare state. Won't work.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Apparently these Haitians had asylum in Central American so they are plain old everyday lawbreaking illegal's.

Blame Brain Damage Biden. The signal is on: all illegal's welcome. All part of the left's plan to transform this country.

More residents seeking low-wage jobs means more incomes tax, more payroll tax, more sales tax, while at the same time suppressing wages and inflation.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If you want to transform this country, open boarders is the way to do it. Of course, it will lead to our decline, but right now Democrats want future voters strategically located in swing states as to gain permanent control, thus insuring the death of American as we know it today.

Last edited:

vantexan

Dana Loesch yesterday pointed out that Biden has planes to pick up illegals and transport them all over the U.S. but can't be bothered to have planes to pick up American citizens in Afghanistan. Been 22+ days since he's even mentioned Afghanistan.

oldngray

nowhere special
2426393.jpg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Dana Loesch yesterday pointed out that Biden has planes to pick up illegals and transport them all over the U.S. but can't be bothered to have planes to pick up American citizens in Afghanistan. Been 22+ days since he's even mentioned Afghanistan.
They need to be shot as trespassers

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Perhaps those illegals can be trained to keep other illegals on the South side of the incomplete Border Wall.
Cheap mercenaries......

Like my Mexican landscaper who hates other illegals, (like him) because they are taking those tax free $$ out of his pocket.

Friday night tacos and a 12 pack of Bud doesn't pay for themselves....

vantexan

They need to be shot as trespassers
No, the people who are telling them to come on in need to be held accountable. If I was from a very poor country like Haiti and was being told to come here and receive all kinds of benefits plus a green card I would come in a heartbeat. These are Haitians already living in other countries but someone organized this because they're all coming at once to the same location. Which just happens to be the location where illegals are being flown from to various American cities.