The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Most of us our descendants from immigrants. Im third generation on one side and from the mayflower on the other side. My husband is a Native American and history shows every time we have a influx of immigrants people hate. Irish, Italians Mexicans and the list goes on. If they come in to the country legally whats with the hate.
Did you comprehend the Title of this Thread?
Or do you just feel the need to state your love and compassion for these poor criminals?

Karma...

an argument can be made that the democrats are buying current and future votes with our nations money i.e illegal immigrants. who also have larger families than most citizens because we cant afford it.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Didn't the Nazi's do something similar to find Jews hiding or among the population?
I know the details are different, but the "rat out your neighbor for either a reward or protection" seems very familiar.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The price of food in your country is not our problem. Seal up the boarders. They are not migrants, they are illegals.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
#14B for Ukraine's borders , none for ours.
Praise the lord that Texas bought up all the government surplus materials and is building their own wall.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
#14B for Ukraine's borders , none for ours.
Praise the lord that Texas bought up all the government surplus materials and is building their own wall.
I noticed no call to take in refugees from Ukraine? Seems strange? What's different vs Central-America?