The Canada Report.

rickyb

So, no one until the January 6th protesters? Got it. They were so scared Trump would use it, when it was Obama who signed it into law, and Biden who's been using it? BTW, these people need to stop reporting on this stuff like these laws are legitimate. Unconstitutional laws are void.
govt will use it and judges will find a reason to make it legal or govt will use it anyways

have they indefinitely detained jan 6 protestors?

hedges sued under obama

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
govt will use it and judges will find a reason to make it legal or govt will use it anyways

Yes, this is how it has been. That won't change until enough people realize that the government is acting illegitimately, and must be dissolved and replaced with a legitimate government.

have they indefinitely detained jan 6 protestors?

Yes, no trial for over a year, no bail, no charges that would warrant more than probation and a fine.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
giphy.gif

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
occupy wall street is why we have the woke politics we have now

the real powers-that-be were scared :censored2:less by the OWS movement and funneled cash into fomenting racial divide instead

rickyb

Yes, this is how it has been. That won't change until enough people realize that the government is acting illegitimately, and must be dissolved and replaced with a legitimate government.

Yes, no trial for over a year, no bail, no charges that would warrant more than probation and a fine.
Wow. I havent heard but ive cut down on politics quite a bit

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I wonder if people who like freedom are done bAcKiNg ThE bLuE yet.

I'm not sure what's going on there. The Police Chief of Ottawa was forced out because he refused to ratchet up the conflict. Clearly there are thugs on the police force, but I'm not at all certain that it's all, or just, the police that are involved in the violent response to the protest. I'd be interested in seeing some actual investigative journalism on the matter.