The countdown to Trump Impeachment

rod

Retired 22 years
MSN web site had a poll today:

If Trump was running today would you vote for him? 49% said yes----51% said no.

Did you vote for Trump? 49% said yes---51% said no.

Sounds to me like he would get elected again if we re-voted today.

MAKAVELI

MSN web site had a poll today:

If Trump was running today would you vote for him? 49% said yes----51% said no.

Did you vote for Trump? 49% said yes---51% said no.

Sounds to me like he would get elected again if we re-voted today.
Didn't the polls say Hillary would win?

rod

Retired 22 years
So no alternative candidate? Was it a Russian election?

Just 2 basic questions---really no need for anymore. Did you vote for ? and would you vote for them again? Pretty simple poll if you ask me. If you didn't vote for him move along. I'm sure Cankles has her own poll somewhere

bbsam

Staff member
Just 2 basic questions---really no need for anymore. Did you vote for ? and would you vote for them again? Pretty simple poll if you ask me. If you didn't vote for him move along. I'm sure Cankles has her own poll somewhere
You drew the conclusion that he would win reelection today. I don't see how you can get that.

rod

Retired 22 years
You drew the conclusion that he would win reelection today. I don't see how you can get that.

He didn't win the popular vote the last time so I'm thinking if 49% of the people who voted for him then would do it again he would probably win all the same states he won the last time which in turn means he wins--------------again.

bbsam

Staff member
He didn't win the popular vote the last time so I'm thinking if 49% of the people who voted for him then would do it again he would probably win all the same states he won the last time which in turn means he wins--------------again.
Is poll Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania first.

It will be fine

There's a thing called turnout that depends on the candidates running.