The day after Thanksgiving is now a reguired work day?

Z

ZQXC

I guess their next move will be eliminating Saturday as a day off for the duration of peak.

You can be sure that option is being examined; don't be surprised when the word come down this peak. If you take away things from a group of people in increments, there is much less overall resistance.

Z

ZQXC

I doubt they're overly concerned about that, besides they'll have everyone off by 5:00.(yea right)

I was talking about the hard core group that will start early in the morning. Bloody Marys with breakfast.

OPTION3

So by forcing us to work Black Friday that will control the weather and make it sunny and 75 nationwide for the duration of peak? I guess their next move will be eliminating Saturday as a day off for the duration of peak.
Work 58 hours M-friend……come in on Saturday….tell them you want your 8….Cha-Ching! Then the next week when they don’t ask you to work on saturday(because you have 58 hours) file …and Cha-Ching! It’s beautiful friend-them with their OWN greed!

Indecisi0n

Friends never let drunk friends attempt to get into bed by themselves
giphy.gif

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
They would get far too much heat and bad publicity for those days. New Years eve is the next one watch.
Are you kidding? John Q Public would love it if your brown asses were out there on Xmas Day delivering the presents "that Santa forgot" so UPS doesn't RUIN Christmas again. And, preload will have a gift wrapping section....I'll sign that bid...lmao

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
They would get far too much heat and bad publicity for those days. New Years eve is the next one watch.
Seriously? Those bastids in Atlanta would spin it as "we are so dedicated we are sacrificing Christmas with our families to take care of our customers." Then they would leak our double time rate so all we would hear is "look at all the money you're making."

Johney

Are you kidding? John Q Public would love it if your brown asses were out there on Xmas Day delivering the presents "that Santa forgot" so UPS doesn't RUIN Christmas again. And, preload will have a gift wrapping section....I'll sign that bid...lmao
You may be right about Christmas. I just think New Years eve will be first.

Indecisi0n

Seriously? Those bastids in Atlanta would spin it as "we are so dedicated we are sacrificing Christmas with our families to take care of our customers." Then they would leak our double time rate so all we would hear is "look at all the money you're making."
Save a sick day. Nothing they can do.