The day after Thanksgiving is now a reguired work day?

Z

ZQXC

Thanks. It was grammatically correct with no misspelled words.

I have tried nicely to get him to tone it down and stop his unfounded attacks on management.

I am done being nice with him. I will add him to my ignore list under the "hamster on Ritalin" group.

The only problem with your " ignore list " is the people listed there actually receive even closer scrutiny than before, because you don't have the will power required to ignore anyone.

You probably should have deleted this post quickly, like you did when you called one of the members a :censored2:. Unfortunately, now that it has been quoted, it becomes part of the record.

Last edited by a moderator:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The only problem with your " ignore list " is the people listed there actually receive even closer scrutiny than before, because you don't have the will power required to ignore anyone.

You probably should have deleted this post quickly, like you did when you called one of the members a :censored2:. Unfortunately, now that it has been quoted, it becomes part of the record.
He called another long time member a DipSchnit recently too...wtf?

Last edited by a moderator:

rod

Retired 22 years
Better becareful, he might put you on ignore too! How could you ever post on here, ever again??

Although he says he ignores people it just isn't in his make-up to do so. You can't put yourself out there as a "know it all" and still ignore people who disagree with you. He might not respond to a few posters (unless he's really pissed) but he reads everything. Isn't that right upstate?

Z

ZQXC

Back on topic! ....................Its a shame that we have to work that day,alot of people go out of town, to visit family. and they really do not have that option for Christmas, unless it falls on a weekend! Guess the times are changing??

No more "Norman Rockwell" Thanksgivings.......

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Back on topic! ....................Its a shame that we have to work that day,alot of people go out of town, to visit family. and they really do not have that option for Christmas, unless it falls on a weekend! Guess the times are changing??
People are eating Thanksgiving dinner...then going out shopping on that Thursday! If that isn't a sign of what the "holidays" have become..I don't know what is...

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
That being said..if they take away Black friday....a floating personal day in exchange would be nice. 804 has that for Election Day. 7 personal days a year? Don't mind if I do!

Last edited: