The Deadline

BrownRecycler

Go to upsers.com and where they have the advertisements that pop up after you sign in it will have a individual impacted statement specifically for you.... You won't see the raise as of yet sense the contract is still open ended so when it is voted for a pass you will recieve retro from those days starting today

I didn't see mine. It isn't showing. Am still looking for it.

opey

I wonder when they’re going to start hiring new 22.4 drivers..? I’m sure most people (especially off the street) would be happy just to get a driving job with UPS. But when they figure out that they’re being paid less to basically do the same work as regulars they might be a little disappointed. Like, how could the union let this happen?!
paid less because its a combo job. they would also be loading trucks for $20/hr+ next to the part timers who are literally doing the same job for $13/hr.

would people be Ok with 22.4 pay if they paid them PT inside job rate while working inside, and the full FT driver rate while driving? The argument of "same job" goes both ways
Zowert said:
Come load your own truck then run your route, oh and we will pay you less!
load your own truck perfectly, stop for stop, for 3-4 hours, take an hour or hour and a half off, and go do your 5 hours worth of work out of a perfectly loaded truck, with no NDA to worry about, and probably little to no wholesale. doesnt sound so bad actually

Cardb0ard.

Beer and more beer
paid less because its a combo job. they would also be loading trucks for $20/hr+ next to the part timers who are literally doing the same job for $13/hr.

would people be Ok with 22.4 pay if they paid them PT inside job rate while working inside, and the full FT driver rate while driving? The argument of "same job" goes both ways

load your own truck perfectly, stop for stop, for 3-4 hours, take an hour or hour and a half off, and go do your 5 hours worth of work out of a perfectly loaded truck, with no NDA to worry about, and probably little to no wholesale. doesnt sound so bad actually
Looks like someone’s voting yes on this garbage ass contract

AwashBwashCwash

No one at my center even knows what's going on.
The "guy who keeps up with this stuff" is swaggering around telling everyone they voted on it yesterday and it's in effect now.
Hard to believe these guys are pulling engineer-tier money.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
ok..let him explain to everybody in your center why they did not get that raise on their paychecks next Friday.

DOK

they agreed to a 2 month extension. so we will be still working under the current agreement

There are many many employees with this same question. I can’t believe the lack of communication from are union on all fronts. It’s very disappointing.