The future of Brown Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManInBrown

A lot less than that.
Exactly. It wouldnt even take $20 a week. This is non negotiable. Let’s get it done. I’m not a leader. We need someone here to lead and find a solution. Post the PayPal address and I’m in. It needs to be a weekly contribution. Not a one time deal. This place is too important to have it close or fall into the wrong hands. Do it in Cheryl and Tony’s honor. They would be proud that we kept the lights on.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I just got another offer from somebody wanting to take over, I'm not too sure about this one.:funny:
240C8A7B-5294-4936-82B4-BA07E10F16CF_1_201_a.jpeg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I will sacrifice my time and money to keep the BC going. But, you know that all of you need to help in the cause. Please send $100 (cash only)to my new Username :
Easy Money
PO Box BR 549
Butcher Holler, KY. 43654

Give with a heart full of love. Think of the money this site has saved it’s members. From professional counseling to salvation to law advice, etc. Not to mention all that will slip into a suicidal state of mind when they realize their life really does suck because they have no life when they work in a brown truck.

rod

Retired 22 years
I will sacrifice my time and money to keep the BC going. But, you know that all of you need to help in the cause. Please send $100 (cash only)to my new Username :
Easy Money
PO Box BR 549
Butcher Holler, KY. 43654

Give with a heart full of love. Think of the money this site has saved it’s members. From professional counseling to salvation to law advice, etc. Not to mention all that will slip into a suicidal state of mind when they realize their life really does suck because they have no life when they work in a brown truck.
I think that is the same address Black Lives Matter uses.

Status
Not open for further replies.