The future of Brown Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I deleted a bunch of stuff about some weird fetish enjoying package cars stuck in the snow while wearing blue jeans.

These people walk among us.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I deleted a bunch of stuff about some weird fetish enjoying package cars stuck in the snow while wearing blue jeans.

These people walk among us.
B94B3F2C-BC15-4C85-B76A-31A434B9F5DF.gif

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I can tell you right now, if I become the administrator of the site, every moderator on that list is more than welcome to stay on. They would only be replaced if they chose to step down from the position.

Cheryl selected them, and she seemed to think they were the best people for the job. That’s good enough for me.
Get rid of RoboMod please

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Very sorry to read about the passing of both Cheryl (Mom) and Tony. For the most part I enjoyed my time here but, as a retiree, I felt that I no longer had anything to offer, especially in the operations threads. While I think it is admirable that there are those who are willing to step up and keep this website going, the more practical answer would be that the passing of the founder's will unfortunately result in this site going dark before the end of the year.

To think of the hours spent (wasted?) posting by some of the more prominent members of this forum. 636K posts, many made while on the clock, for this site's most prolific poster. Think about that for a second------do you have any idea how many hours it would take to post 636,000 + messages, the majority of which were mindless drivel? Congratulations----you won the Internet! :( This is time that this individual will never get back and his "contributions" here will be quickly forgotten.

Scratch (Jeff) and Over (Paul)-----thank you. Moldy Peaches forever.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
To think of the hours spent (wasted?) posting by some of the more prominent members of this forum. 636K posts, many made while on the clock, for this site's most prolific poster. Think about that for a second------do you have any idea how many hours it would take to post 636,000 + messages, the majority of which were mindless drivel? Congratulations----you won the Internet! :( This is time that this individual will never get back and his "contributions" here will be quickly forgotten.
Wow, that was extremely rude.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
what i don't get is the clowns that hate me follow my every post so they can make moronic comments....
waste of time and it only shows who you really are.....

Status
Not open for further replies.