The future of Brown Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
You two guys need to stop or go insult each other, in a private message. None of us mods have the time or desire to be the judge and jury on who is insulting who. So just stop

Thebrownblob

I didn't return for more....
You just continued the bullying.

Your hate runs deep. You have a real problem. I'm just the victim.
In order for me to hate you I would have to care about you. This is an anonymous Internet forum so I can do neither. I can’t however point out your petty and your thin skinned antics. I can also mock them which I will continue to do, because you have not learned how to be an adult.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
In order for me to hate you I would have to care about you. This is an anonymous Internet forum so I can do neither. I can’t however point out your petty and your thin skinned antics. I can also mock them which I will continue to do, because you have not learned how to be an adult.
🏅

Integrity

Binge Poster
Big riding mowers use a lot of gallons per hour. Mine is nearly 30 hp.

It takes me about 4 hours to mow and weed eat my yard...to do it right....fences and such. Pool, shop, garden.....all these things require weed eating...lot of work...but looks nice and I'm proud of it.
Sounds like a nice spread. 👍

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Someone needs to borrow my patch.

20220706_182010.jpg

Integrity

Binge Poster
Back on topic...
Any progress being made with someone taking over the site, and being able to do it and break even?
I feel it was not about money for Cheryl, but having a place for everyone to vent, etc.
Any updates after I have read 3 pages of off topic posts?
Did anything ever come of @BadIdeaGuy’s interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.