The future of Brown Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

quad decade guy

I wouldn't be surprised if someone wanted to buy it just to shut it down. Lots of helpful information on this site. For employees.
Ok. I wonder what the value really is? Sure not a lot of members. Honestly not sure of the lookers either. And I don't know how to quantify such. As far as helpful information? Going to respectfully disagree. You can find some nuggets....gonna wade through a lot of trash though. Site had/has potential....I GUESS. I would never pay a cent though...just like any other groups I participate in. BC devolved into a personal playpen for a few, with a lot of kamikaze posters passing through.
Thanks.

Do you know of any others?
As a commercially viable enterprise or nostalgia sake?

Ok. I wonder what the value really is? Sure not a lot of members. Honestly not sure of the lookers either. And I don't know how to quantify such. As far as helpful information? Going to respectfully disagree. You can find some nuggets....gonna wade through a lot of trash though. Site had/has potential....I GUESS. I would never pay a cent though...just like any other groups I participate in. BC devolved into a personal playpen for a few, with a lot of kamikaze posters passing through.

As a commercially viable enterprise or nostalgia sake?
It's probably not a big money maker

It will be fine

I wouldn't be surprised if someone wanted to buy it just to shut it down. Lots of helpful information on this site. For employees.
It’s useful to browse a forum to know your employee’s complaints as well as proposed solutions. UPS could use a lot of info here, but I doubt they’d waste the manpower to wade through all the :censored2: posts. My guess is the site is mostly ignored.

clean hairy

This is why I miss Cheryl so much!
She had a kind way to keep everyone in line, and only dropped the hammer if she really had to!
Out of respect for all the years she devoted to bc, can we conduct ourselves the same way as before her passing?
I can imagine her feeling frustrated right now with what the petty bickering going on! We are adults and should be able to conduct ourselves as such, not as grade school kids!
I can think of certain folks would have been in mod que some time ago..
Please stop the bickering and be respectful?
Out of respect to Cheryl?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
This is why I miss Cheryl so much!
She had a kind way to keep everyone in line, and only dropped the hammer if she really had to!
Out of respect for all the years she devoted to bc, can we conduct ourselves the same way as before her passing?
I can imagine her feeling frustrated right now with what the petty bickering going on! We are adults and should be able to conduct ourselves as such, not as grade school kids!
I can think of certain folks would have been in mod que some time ago..
Please stop the bickering and be respectful?
Out of respect to Cheryl?
You're kidding , right???

This place has been a zoo with a bunch of animals out of control for YEARS.

I had private conversations with Cheryl several years ago. She pretty much washed her hands of this forum long ago and only kept it going for sentimental reasons....

Doesn't make any logical sense to keep it going.

FUH

I had private conversations with Cheryl several years ago. She pretty much washed her hands of this forum long ago and only kept it going for sentimental reasons....

FUH
Well your story does not add up with hers

She started this place for love of her husband.

But keep it this not restores because nobody is not one freaking word you say man woman or whatever the hell you are

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

FUH
Enough.
If you do not believe in this forum or its future, then you are free to leave.

The future of Browncafe is still very much up in the air, but I believe it will be continued, and should. If you believe otherwise, close the browser tab, and the problem is solved for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.