The future of Brown Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOODAH502

This site needs to stay free.

No one should have to pay to get answers to their questions.

The value of the site already comes from the users. I don’t see why they should have to pay to share their knowledge and experiences.
Seeing how little I've ever been on here, I can promise if I had to pay a fee I wouldn't be here. Maybe sell stuff, that might work. But subscriptions, nope.

Santashelper1

Ok, $1 subscribition is out. Maybe a $1 peak(pot) luck will be better. Optional.

Ads, and a browncafe store. Only way to not have ads is to figure out an affiliate program. Coupon codes for app users for websites that’ll help generate $$$

Last edited:

imjanedoe

banned slut
How about old school print & paper around the buildings. It’s something we can all do. Truly selling it as a place to blow off steam. Anonymity/safety (info leaks) is a priority.
This site is way better thank Facebook

Our loved ones/friends don’t understand, can’t relate or sometimes we rather not talk about work with them. This place could be a vibe. One TikTok video to go viral. I’ll hold off on liking union/work stuff on other social media for sure.

Oh yeah no more bashing the snowflakes ❄️ just redirect and tell them to have a Disney day 😈
As far a TikTok or Twitter do some accounts for the hilarious comments or current discussions

Anyone an artist around here? Digital or hand art the flyer
** my two cents

Last edited:

imjanedoe

banned slut
It’s not about getting likes but it will get the comment sections lit. Maybe add a pin 📌 feature ? I’ve gone through comments on videos or articles and couldn’t stop lmao

Put like a million 🛑 warnings ⚠️ so users don’t accidentally use real names when signing up or posting

If Nobody knows we exist. Pull them in through other portals like Facebook and TikTok to engage anonymously. If we already have something similar I’m sorry.

Some true international brotherhood stuff. Get invited in:
Drivers could just tape the flyers inside their package cars / box trucks so their loaders/unloaders can see it. Peak their interest.
**Not affiliated with UPS but how does the union feel about this? Maybe they can shout us out, assure it will be fine & enjoy the cheap therapy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.