The Ghetto

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Is this where the level of debate is? If you are critical of blatant welfare abuse then you hate the poor. If you disagree with Obama then you are racist. If you question the current welfare system then you a full of hate and not a good Christian. I think we all can agree that there are some that genuinely need help. On the other hand there are those that receive assistance that are scamming the system. I wish I had the answer but I do know that those scam artists draw resources away from people that truly need help.

MAKAVELI

Your reading comprehension sucks! I already told you that I have no problem helping people who NEED the help. I have a problem helping people who expect it as their due.
Then who are you to decide who does and doesn't need help? Can you tell by the way a person looks, talks, walks, acts?

MAKAVELI

Umm, pretty obvious when they have a Hummer or a Mercedes sitting in front of their house that they don't need my help.
In other words you have no clue as to who they are or there circumstances or if they are actually receiving benefits. Basically you are making assumptions based on appearance. You know what happens when you assume something?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
In other words you have no clue as to who they are or there circumstances or if they are actually receiving benefits. Basically you are making assumptions based on appearance. You know what happens when you assume something?

The same thing that happens to you here, for making assumptions about the rest of us.

oldngray

nowhere special
When someone living in the projects getting food stamps and welfare has enough extra money to buy thousand dollar rims for their new expensive car then I question whether they are really needy. Based on appearance of course.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
At least you admit that your ignorance and prejudices are making an ass of yourself. I commend you for that.

Lol. Funny how people like you believe that because someone has an opposing view, they must be ignorant or prejudiced. If that makes you feel superior, knock yourself out. I guarantee I won't lose any sleep tonight because you believe that way. If anything, I will laugh.

MAKAVELI

When someone living in the projects getting food stamps and welfare has enough extra money to buy thousand dollar rims for their new expensive car then I question whether they are really needy. Based on appearance of course.
Again you have no clue as to where such person is getting their money. You are assuming because they live in the projects they are on assistance. You are just proving my point. Keep it goin.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Again you have no clue as to where such person is getting their money. You are assuming because they live in the projects they are on assistance. You are just proving my point. Keep it goin.

You're funny. I have a brother that is super religious and a sister that is super liberal. Talking to you is like talking to either of them. In their world, no one is right but them, and noone is entitled to their opinion if it doesn't jive with theirs. I bid you adieu. Ain't nobody got time fo dis!

MAKAVELI

You never did answer my question... Do you volunteer your time helping the disadvantaged? And I don't mean donating food or money. I mean donating your time...
I said I don't need to tell the world what I do to feel good about myself. Maybe you do and that's ok. All I need is to know is that I'm making a difference, wether it be small or large. What I don't do is see someone on the street and assume what their circumstances are. That's what growing up where I did taught me. Something you can't learn in a classroom.

You're funny. I have a brother that is super religious and a sister that is super liberal. Talking to you is like talking to either of them. In their world, no one is right but them, and noone is entitled to their opinion if it doesn't jive with theirs. I bid you adieu. Ain't nobody got time fo dis!
You did not spell this (dis) correctly...lol