The GlennPocolypse!!

tourists24

You should watch GB a few times and see what you think. Many of your vids and opinions that you post on BC fall in line with what GB talks about...SHOCKER!!! I used to watch GB when he first moved from CNN but his show got to depressing. Much of what he talks about has come true and he bashs both the right and the left. I think many on the left are scared of GB and FOX or they would not bash them so much. Kinda like how scared i am of Obama...that is why i bash him...he really scares me. :wink2:
dead on Lue.... so many just listen to what is said about him,,,, I love listening to Beck... he has a perfect mix of seriousness and funny stuff... his tv show was too doom and gloom.... but Im suprised WK doesnt at least give him the time of day... a lot in common....and he is a history buff

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
dead on Lue.... so many just listen to what is said about him,,,, I love listening to Beck... he has a perfect mix of seriousness and funny stuff... his tv show was too doom and gloom.... but Im suprised WK doesnt at least give him the time of day... a lot in common....and he is a history buff

Beck is crazy, but he's smart enough to have raked-in millions during his heyday. I'm sure he'll land on his feet somewhere.

moreluck

golden ticket member
OWN is doomed!!! OWN could've stood for Our Womens Network......but no, It's Oprah Winfry Network. I'm glad she's off the main network. I don't get OWN and believe me, I won't be demanding it either. Good Riddance.

tourists24

Beck is crazy, but he's smart enough to have raked-in millions during his heyday. I'm sure he'll land on his feet somewhere.

he hasnt "gone" anywhere... he simply doesnt have his little 5pm tv show anymore.... seems like Limbaugh lost a tv show a while back... never missed a stride....

Ive never seen how Beck does so much anyway. Too much on his plate. You can call him crazy. Doesnt make it so

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
he hasnt "gone" anywhere... he simply doesnt have his little 5pm tv show anymore.... seems like Limbaugh lost a tv show a while back... never missed a stride....

Ive never seen how Beck does so much anyway. Too much on his plate. You can call him crazy. Doesnt make it so

Beck is pretty much nuts in my book. I cannot fault him for his financial success, but he's kind of a human version of Chicken Little. The sky is still here.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

PSSST TOurist,

Right after his tv show officially was cancelled by FOX news, 15 am radio stations cancelled his show as well.... there seems to be a trend growing, except in the minds of the "believers"~ LOL =)

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Let's see......kick me off TV, kick me off radio, make me go blind and let me have days off with a net worth of $65 Million. Yeah, he got his all right !!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Let's see......kick me off TV, kick me off radio, make me go blind and let me have days off with a net worth of $65 Million. Yeah, he got his all right !!

From Roger Ailes, CEO of Fox news:

It wasn’t the radio show, or his website that made those books and comedy tours so profitable. It was his ability to reach America’s conservatives through Fox News. Once that is gone, I suspect that Beck’s fame is going to drop like a rock.
Fuel was added to the speculation that Fox didn’t want Glenn Beck anymore when Roger Ailes told the AP, “Half of the headlines say he’s been canceled. The other half say he quit. We’re pretty happy with both of them.” Ailes is saying Fox News is happy as long as Beck is not around anymore.
It’s pretty clear that this wasn’t Glenn Beck’s decision, but Beck is now trying to spin it and put a happy face on a resounding crash and burn.
It is true that Glenn Beck now has his freedom, but he isn’t going to have his audience or his platform. Glenn Beck will do very well for himself on the Internet, but he will never again have the power and influence that he enjoyed while at Fox News.
Behind Glenn Beck’s bluster about independence and his future are the actions of a man who was handed his walking papers. It sounds like Fox is keeping Beck around until the new show is ready then he is getting the boot regardless of whether or not he is ready to go.
In this case actions speak louder than words, and Glenn Beck is acting like a man who was let go.

YEAH, sounds like it was Becks decision to leave....NOT!

Peace.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
From Roger Ailes, CEO of Fox news:

It wasn’t the radio show, or his website that made those books and comedy tours so profitable. It was his ability to reach America’s conservatives through Fox News. Once that is gone, I suspect that Beck’s fame is going to drop like a rock.
Fuel was added to the speculation that Fox didn’t want Glenn Beck anymore when Roger Ailes told the AP, “Half of the headlines say he’s been canceled. The other half say he quit. We’re pretty happy with both of them.” Ailes is saying Fox News is happy as long as Beck is not around anymore.
It’s pretty clear that this wasn’t Glenn Beck’s decision, but Beck is now trying to spin it and put a happy face on a resounding crash and burn.
It is true that Glenn Beck now has his freedom, but he isn’t going to have his audience or his platform. Glenn Beck will do very well for himself on the Internet, but he will never again have the power and influence that he enjoyed while at Fox News.
Behind Glenn Beck’s bluster about independence and his future are the actions of a man who was handed his walking papers. It sounds like Fox is keeping Beck around until the new show is ready then he is getting the boot regardless of whether or not he is ready to go.
In this case actions speak louder than words, and Glenn Beck is acting like a man who was let go.

YEAH, sounds like it was Becks decision to leave....NOT!

Peace.

What Ales would never admit is that FOX is a Republican media outlet, plain and simple. No "fair and balanced BS", just the truth about spreading fear, lies, and the GOP gospel.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why are you all so concerned with Beck? Did he announce his candidacy and I missed it?
Beck's show is ending....so is Oprah's.....Drew Carey is getting a new show...... Charlie lost his show.......stuff happens