The Golden Arches are falling.

rod

Retired 22 years
McDonald around here will hire 14 year olds. It shouldn't be too long before we get those 10-12 year old boys back in the coal (lithium) mines like the good old days.
I get a laugh every time I order an ice cream cone and the idiot at the register asks me if that is "for here or to go". I always say " if I say its to go are you going to put it in a paper bag"?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I get a laugh every time I order an ice cream cone and the idiot at the register asks me if that is "for here or to go". I always say " if I say its to go are you going to put it in a paper bag"?
I like when they ask me if I want a bag for the milk. No, I’ll balance it on my head.

Unbelievable!
You PTers mostly, and in great numbers, work here PT for your convenience and our healthcare coverage.
I know lots of people that own their own businesses whether it be landscaping (grass-cutting), or consulting at a white-collar level and the costs to insure themselves cuts too deep into their pockets, so they come here and are grateful.
Then there are guys that have little to no ambition and they expect more THAN WHAT IT IS!

REAL jobs are FT and not at your convenience.
Union members should be paying UPS for the opportunity to work for them.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• The location set in the chain's home state of Illinois closed last Friday, after serving hungry customers in the Belleville community since 1961
  • The single-arch marquee, however, dates to 1962 - and was an original version that until only recently had been one of less than a half dozen of its kind
  • Sporting only one arch instead of two, the sign represents a brief transitional period from the use of the Speedee character to the 'Big M' we know today

TheDudeAbides92

This is what happens when you pay someone over $18 an hour to flip burgers and then forget to put the fries in your bag or forget your kids chicken nuggets. Incompetent, overpaid labor cost is passed on to the consumer. The CEO continues to rake massive amounts of money and stocks annually. Then lay off the mid level, furthering the disaster. All recipes for inflation and recession. It‘s over $40 to feed a family of four one :censored2:ty meal from these places, they will all fail soon.
And now they all have the balls to prompt you to tip after they overcharge you