The Heat is On!

542thruNthru

Yeah but we proudly still have the SF name. They are so embarrassed by NJ they go by NY.:happy2:

images.jpeg.jpg

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I hope the “Big one” earthquake hits the couple square feet you each stand on and doesn’t hurt you but makes you think the CA weather might NOT be such a great deal after all! Muahahahahahaaaaaaa!!
Damn dude that’s dark. I like your style. California is pretty awesome overall. Yosemite, Tahoe, Sierra Nevada Mountains. It’s not all lefty extremists

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I think the state will be the winner and us taxpayers will lose yet again. Give me a receipt of where my taxes go Uncle Sam!

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Better the state to gain tax revenue than nothing. People going to smoke no matter what.
Mary Jane will never die. My wife just got into an HVAC program working on ventilation systems for greenhouses. So much $$$ to be made in so many different ways. I see very very few downsides

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Does New Jersey have a team?
Most that live in the Tri-State think of the area as one big blob, commuting back and forth. Things get blurred.

So, we have two teams...well, maybe one and a half with the Jets? Lol, Maybe a bit lower?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Yeah but we proudly still have the SF name. They are so embarrassed by NJ they go by NY.:happy2:

Most that live in the Tri-State think of the area as one big blob, commuting back and forth. Things get blurred.

So, we have two teams...well, maybe one and a half with the Jets? Lol, Maybe a bit lower?

These guys don’t understand, anyone living south of Trenton is an Eagles fan.