The Heat is On!

GenericUsername

Might as well drink gasoline if you drink Gatorade or Powerade.
That stuff has so much sodium in it.
Makes you retain water and feel bloated.
Also makes you thirsty.

It honestly depends on how much you sweat and how active you are. I can understand not drinking it up North in the winter time whenever it's cold and you're not sweating as much. But down here in the tropical weather you have to find the most efficient way to replenish your electrolytes as well as sodium. Gatorade knocks both of them out. You're not supposed to chug it or drink it like water. You take sips throughout your activity to keep you hydrated. If it was good enough for a football team to create it then it's good enough for me while I sling cardboard.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It honestly depends on how much you sweat and how active you are. I can understand not drinking it up North in the winter time whenever it's cold and you're not sweating as much. But down here in the tropical weather you have to find the most efficient way to replenish your electrolytes as well as sodium. Gatorade knocks both of them out. You're not supposed to chug it or drink it like water. You take sips throughout your activity to keep you hydrated. If it was good enough for a football team to create it then it's good enough for me while I sling cardboard.

Gators haven’t been a football team since the old ball coach left