The Hoffa era is over, and the Teamsters are ready to fight

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
We are going to get a dollar raise in August, last one for this contract... that is pretty much eaten up already with the inflation rate closing in at 10 % .... Any guesses on what the COLA increase will be this year?

We are going to get a dollar raise in August, last one for this contract... that is pretty much eaten up already with the inflation rate closing in at 10 % .... Any guesses on what the COLA increase will be this year?
At the rate the prices are going up it should be a good one. I think they use the May CPI number

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Damn has to be at least .50 cents but it’s just a guess

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Was this recently???
Last contract.

quoted from our supplement.

1. The parties agree that notwithstanding the increases in contribution provided in Article 34, Section 1 of the 2018-2023 National Master Agreement (NMA), the Company agrees that the increases to the Pen- sion Fund of Philadelphia and Vicinity (“Fund”) will be as follows:
8-1-18 8-1-19 8-1-20 8-1-21 8-1-22 friend-T Pension: 0.65 0.67 0.71 0.74 0.78
2. The hourly increases in contributions provided in paragraph 1 above shall be applied in accordance with the existing Supplement and Plan documents.
3. The increases in the available contributions over the Article 34 negotiated rates shall only become effective if the Metro Philadel- phia Supplement is ratified on the first vote. If the Supplement is not ratified this Letter of Agreement shall be null and void

Last contract.

quoted from our supplement.

1. The parties agree that notwithstanding the increases in contribution provided in Article 34, Section 1 of the 2018-2023 National Master Agreement (NMA), the Company agrees that the increases to the Pen- sion Fund of Philadelphia and Vicinity (“Fund”) will be as follows:
8-1-18 8-1-19 8-1-20 8-1-21 8-1-22 friend-T Pension: 0.65 0.67 0.71 0.74 0.78
2. The hourly increases in contributions provided in paragraph 1 above shall be applied in accordance with the existing Supplement and Plan documents.
3. The increases in the available contributions over the Article 34 negotiated rates shall only become effective if the Metro Philadel- phia Supplement is ratified on the first vote. If the Supplement is not ratified this Letter of Agreement shall be null and void
They love giving ultimatums

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
The last contract did not sit well with me

If you get time sometime I will tell you why it off screen

This smile* ain't going to happen again I can tell you that much
I hope you’re right but there is news that Sean is already backing out of some campaign promises specifically 22.4 promises. We will see.