The Lets Get Rid Of Our Cops Movement

floridays

black skinned president? Lol just wild bs man. who talks like that but a bigot? No one has black skin least of all President Obama. Lol
So your position that the first black president stirred up more racism is Much more accurate than you realize.
What misuse? What manipulation?
this person is a bigot, but thinks he is a victim of bigotry as a white person. This poster believes that "minorities" have a personal vendetta are absent and terrible parents, lazy, low self esteem, don't want to work, uneducated, and blame white people but he doesn't think those beliefs are the result of his personal bigotry. He believes this racist stuff.
I am the son of a black man from Kenya and a white woman from Kansas. I was raised with the help of a white grandfather who survived a Depression to serve in Patton's Army during World War II and a white grandmother who worked on a bomber assembly line at Fort Leavenworth while he was overseas. I've gone to some of the best schools in America and lived in one of the world's poorest nations. I am married to a black American who carries within her the blood of slaves and slaveowners - an inheritance we pass on to our two precious daughters. I have brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, uncles and cousins, of every race and every hue, scattered across three continents, and for as long as I live, I will never forget that in no other country on Earth is my story even possible.

Every damn thing the guy said was marred with color, always pitting one group against the other, he was the superlative, the best of all of us, "The magic Negro, part black part white."

He was always and will always remain the best of us.
Half black/half white.
Half Muslim/half Christian, the best everyman, all bases touched.
Married a woman/black that came from slave blood as well as slave owner blood, the second part of the best among us.

All of this allowed him to peer down his nose at us and proclaim "We are the ones we've been waiting for."

Pompous, self absorbed, narcissistic a hole, wrapped all in one best "everyman."

I can continue.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
black skinned president? Lol just wild bs man. who talks like that but a bigot? No one has black skin least of all President Obama. Lol
So your position that the first black president stirred up more racism is Much more accurate than you realize.
What misuse? What manipulation?
this person is a bigot, but thinks he is a victim of bigotry as a white person. This poster believes that "minorities" have a personal vendetta are absent and terrible parents, lazy, low self esteem, don't want to work, uneducated, and blame white people but he doesn't think those beliefs are the result of his personal bigotry. He believes this racist stuff.
This poster is tired of your deflective lies.
Your posting is about skin color so live with the consequences Mr Victim.
I have many friends that claim to be black, all of them call Obama black, and my friends don't have to play the race card in life to succeed.
You side step the unemployment and crime statistics to stir up more irrelevant stupidity on here and finally the gloves come off because you've run out of corners to hide in.
SMH

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I am the son of a black man from Kenya and a white woman from Kansas. I was raised with the help of a white grandfather who survived a Depression to serve in Patton's Army during World War II and a white grandmother who worked on a bomber assembly line at Fort Leavenworth while he was overseas. I've gone to some of the best schools in America and lived in one of the world's poorest nations. I am married to a black American who carries within her the blood of slaves and slaveowners - an inheritance we pass on to our two precious daughters. I have brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, uncles and cousins, of every race and every hue, scattered across three continents, and for as long as I live, I will never forget that in no other country on Earth is my story even possible.

Every damn thing the guy said was marred with color, always pitting one group against the other, he was the superlative, the best of all of us, "The magic Negro, part black part white."

He was always and will always remain the best of us.
Half black/half white.
Half Muslim/half Christian, the best everyman, all bases touched.
Married a woman/black that came from slave blood as well as slave owner blood, the second part of the best among us.

All of this allowed him to peer down his nose at us and proclaim "We are the ones we've been waiting for."

Pompous, self absorbed, narcissistic a hole, wrapped all in one best "everyman."

I can continue.
You left out perverse.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
So black parents are irresponsible and lazy blah, blah, blah. It always comes back to there is something collectively wrong within the black race that causes American social problems. These posters can only make this same point.
I didn't specifically mention poverty or crime in this thread. I have no excuse for crime, that's your thinking. You believe crime is a black problem, so black people have to have an excuse for crime. But I don't connect crime and race, and I see crime in America as an American social problem caused by many factors within American society both which are undoubtedly accurate and not caused by someone's skin color.
Nothing in my comment even remotely inferred that there was something collectively wrong with the black race. There are white n*****s as well as black n*****s.
My point you refuse to discuss is that poverty is not an excuse for crime.

You're a racist. You need your ass beat.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
There aren't even racial physical characteristic differences caused by "genetics" This differences are all environmental and are spread across many different groups who share similar environments. The idea that there are black physical traits or white racial traits is utter racist nonsense. It's a testament to how much we believe in race that we believe these inherently racist ideas.
Face angle. Unpopular science, but studied, replicated, restudied, replicated…..proven!

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
So black parents are irresponsible and lazy blah, blah, blah. It always comes back to there is something collectively wrong within the black race that causes American social problems. These posters can only make this same point.
I didn't specifically mention poverty or crime in this thread. I have no excuse for crime, that's your thinking. You believe crime is a black problem, so black people have to have an excuse for crime. But I don't connect crime and race, and I see crime in America as an American social problem caused by many factors within American society both which are undoubtedly accurate and not caused by someone's skin color.
Crime can be a domino effect. Kids, most of them, don't grow up from grammar school age and think " I'm going to be a criminal: thief, rapist, murderer, violent in nature, or irresponsible with raising my blood offspring". The rudder of the ship gets turned every so slightly by what they experience around them and before long they're going in the wrong direction, lost, and have no idea how to safely get back home, especially if they commit to being a gang member.

Where are the dads? What is mom doing? Are the kids raising themselves?

You don't have to be in poverty to mentally and physically abandon your kids. Rich people do it every day. The kids sent to juvenile court are not all from poverty stricken families. So it's not an issue that is described as from the African-American, Hispanic, asian, or white lineage. But lack of good and honest parental involvement is the catalyst that spawns much of delinquent behavior in kids and makes gang involvement (criminal activity), drugs and alcohol addiction, premarital sex, and other deviant behavior a viable option.

Many kids have become animals by the things that have seared their memories and those kids, if they live long enough, become society's adult composition, be it for good or for bad.

I've read the sign in a guy's front yard on my old route many times that boldly said "The time to train an adult to live right is when they're in the high chair, not the electric chair".

Truth.

Box Ox

Eric Adams: Ex-policeman wins NYC Democratic mayoral primary

"A former police captain who promises to be tough on crime has been declared the winner of the race to pick a Democratic candidate to be New York City's mayor.

Eric Adams, currently borough president of Brooklyn, is now likely to become the city's second black leader.
The winner of the party primary is all but certain to become mayor in the heavily Democratic city.

Police figures last month showed crime in the city rose by 22% in the past 12 months and shootings were up 73%.
The Republican candidate in November's general election will be Curtis Sliwa, founder of the Guardian Angels, an unarmed civilian patrol group known for their red berets.

Mr Adams, 60, is a moderate Democrat who denounced the "defund the police" movement during the campaign.

On the stump, he sought to tread a fine line between promising to reform the New York Police Department (NYPD) and keeping New Yorkers safe from crime.

Mr Adams told supporters on the night of last month's primary election: "If black lives really matter, it can't only be against police abuse. It has to be against the violence that's ripping apart our communities." (@refineryworker05 , @Netsua 3:16 )

He was declared the winner on Tuesday evening by the Associated Press, a news agency that tracks vote counts in US national, state and local elections.

His big step towards city hall comes as Republicans blame a spike in homicides across a host of US cities for the "defund the police" movement advocated by liberal Democrats."

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
As I've maintained all along the difference of people living as criminals is either environment or just compromised morals..
It's not skin color.

Box Ox

June 24:

Oakland City Council Votes to Defund Police, Stripping More Than $17M from Department Budget

July 26:

"Former US Sen. Barbara Boxer of California was a victim of assault and theft Monday in the Jack London Square neighborhood of Oakland, her office said.

“The assailant pushed her in the back, stole her cell phone and jumped in a waiting car,” a spokesperson from Boxer’s office said. “She is thankful that she was not seriously injured.”

The assault and robbery occurred Monday at 1:15 p.m. local time in the 300 block of 3rd Street, the Oakland Police Department confirmed to CNN."