The Mouth of HATE SPEECH says something even more ridiculous on the AIR!

island1fox

I believe you have your terms confused:

A treadmill is a piece of exercise equipment.

A threadmill is someone who dominates an Internet forum. (moreluck?)

UPSTATE,

Threadmill is also preventive medicine because it can be used to vent and reduce stress.

P.S. While we do not agree on everything you strike me as a hard working UPS driver and loyal Union Man.

All of us look forward to retirement and hopefully will enjoy long and healthy ones. You have given us insight into living arrangements that many found very interesting. My point to this is how working vs retirement some political and social views will change. Company and union not very important once you cross the 65 year level. Now you will be at the mercy of Medicare. The road we are going down --working people are going to pay a big price for the "entitlements "

Everything is free to those who never worked hard and will have no pensions. For you after many hard UPS miles your Company-Teamster health plan will be History.

You will have to purchase "medigap" insurance and the Premiums get higher with every freebie and Mandate the government demands.

As you try to pay for needed prescription medicines as you age --are you really comfortable paying for Georgetown --high priced College kids --recreational sex ?? It seems to me we are getting to a point of madness!!

Some people will say -you only care about yourself --upstate your whole life you have worked to take care of yourself ---Why are you now responsible for every young person on your dime to have recreational sex ---where does the "safety net" stop ???

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
UPSTATE,

Threadmill is also preventive medicine because it can be used to vent and reduce stress.

P.S. While we do not agree on everything you strike me as a hard working UPS driver and loyal Union Man.

All of us look forward to retirement and hopefully will enjoy long and healthy ones. You have given us insight into living arrangements that many found very interesting. My point to this is how working vs retirement some political and social views will change. Company and union not very important once you cross the 65 year level. Now you will be at the mercy of Medicare. The road we are going down --working people are going to pay a big price for the "entitlements "

Everything is free to those who never worked hard and will have no pensions. For you after many hard UPS miles your Company-Teamster health plan will be History.

You will have to purchase "medigap" insurance and the Premiums get higher with every freebie and Mandate the government demands.

As you try to pay for needed prescription medicines as you age --are you really comfortable paying for Georgetown --high priced College kids --recreational sex ?? It seems to me we are getting to a point of madness!!

Some people will say -you only care about yourself --upstate your whole life you have worked to take care of yourself ---Why are you now responsible for every young person on your dime to have recreational sex ---where does the "safety net" stop ???

Blah, Blah, Blah TEA PARTY CRAZY TALK!!!, Blah, Blah, Blah RACIST RANT!!, Blah, Blah, Blah, INSANE CONSPIRACY!!!, Blah, Blah, Blah, HE'S NOT AN AMERICAN!! Slobber, Drool, scratch....

av8torntn

Blah, Blah, Blah TEA PARTY CRAZY TALK!!!, Blah, Blah, Blah RACIST RANT!!, Blah, Blah, Blah, INSANE CONSPIRACY!!!, Blah, Blah, Blah, HE'S NOT AN AMERICAN!! Slobber, Drool, scratch....

I promise you that if you let go of your racism you will be less bitter.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I promise you that if you let go of your racism you will be less bitter.

You've dug yourself such a credibility hole that I doubt you can ever crawl out. I promise you if you let go of your racist candidate and ideals that you will be less bitter. Yep, Ron Paul for President in 2012. Keep holding onto that dream, OK?

av8torntn

You've dug yourself such a credibility hole that I doubt you can ever crawl out. I promise you if you let go of your racist candidate and ideals that you will be less bitter. Yep, Ron Paul for President in 2012. Keep holding onto that dream, OK?

Must be a sad world you live in when you have to claim racism everywhere you look just to try and justify your own racist views.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Must be a sad world you live in when you have to claim racism everywhere you look just to try and justify your own racist views.

You try really hard, but you're going nowhere. TOS and I are apparently "racists" whenever we call you out for obvious, blatant racism. Please "prove" my racism, OK?

av8torntn

You try really hard, but you're going nowhere. TOS and I are apparently "racists" whenever we call you out for obvious, blatant racism. Please "prove" my racism, OK?

No, actually you are no challenge.

I know you are slow but just reread my other post where I explained how, by your own standards, you are a poor, pathetic, racist soul. They are your standards, so you should not have a need for me to explain them for you. I understand you are busy prepping for your kindergarten graduation exam, so it may be helpful for you to give up your racism and free your mind. It tends to consume small minds and I understand that, as bitter as you are, you may find it difficult to let go of your racist ways but trust me you will be much better off if you do.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
FACING OUTRAGE over his ridiculously STUPID comments from not only citizens, but corporate america, RUSH LIMBAUGH has apologized to the female college student he attacked on the airwaves. After meetings face to face with some of his largest advertisers, LIMBAUGH has had to apologize.
Limbaugh apologizes to Sandra Fluke

This doesnt go FAR ENOUGH. He should be kicked off the airwaves and forced to go where GLEN BECK lives in isolation, the internet.

Limbaugh is a disgraceful american. A uneducated polluted loud mouth who lives his life preaching HATE and racism. I hope that one day, that a random heart attack finds a victim in florida, the world would be a better place.

Peace

TOS

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No, actually you are no challenge.

I know you are slow but just reread my other post where I explained how, by your own standards, you are a poor, pathetic, racist soul. They are your standards, so you should not have a need for me to explain them for you. I understand you are busy prepping for your kindergarten graduation exam, so it may be helpful for you to give up your racism and free your mind. It tends to consume small minds and I understand that, as bitter as you are, you may find it difficult to let go of your racist ways but trust me you will be much better off if you do.

Flip it, spin it, and then regugitate it in the form that Fox and the usual suspects dictate to you. Rush is such a complete racist boob, yet you follow him and defend him and those that think and act the same way he does. His audience is dwindling, his advertisers abandoning ship, which kind of reminds me of another racist hate-talker....Glenn Beck. I only wish that both of their mothers had full and complete access to birth control, and used it before either of them were ever concieved.

I think that the perfect mood-killer would be a photo of Rush in a Speedo. Talk about making things instantly as dry as the Sahara desert. Oh, wait, I've got to go throw-up.

iruhnman630

This doesnt go FAR ENOUGH. He should be kicked off the airwaves and forced to go where GLEN BECK lives in isolation, the internet.
Glenn Beck is very much alive and well on the radio airwaves, sponsors and all. Nothing forced about his internet empire. He apparently sees a goldmine there.

Limbaugh is a disgraceful american. A uneducated polluted loud mouth who lives his life preaching HATE and racism.
Feel free to offer us an example of Rush's racism, since you apparently hear much of his show. As far as hate, let me begin with a quick internet search for a prime example of hatred:
I hope that one day, that a random heart attack finds a victim in florida, the world would be a better place.

Peace

TOS

Peace? Really?

bbsam

Staff member
UPSTATE,

Until this post, I have been unconcerned about the 2013 contract. No more. I hope the company realizes just how much they are over compensating drivers and really plays ridiculous hardball. I'm not talking just two-tiered pay system, I'm talking severely cutting into health care and retirement. Maybe 50%. Seems some people really don't understand what others go through making it through life and are cast as lazy and "on the dole". You are living in the land of make believe. You don't really thing UPS management thinks you are worth what they are paying you, do you? It's not like American corporations to pay two to three times the going rate for labor. I will be very surprised if there is not a very strong strike sentiment come 2013.

island1fox

Until this post, I have been unconcerned about the 2013 contract. No more. I hope the company realizes just how much they are over compensating drivers and really plays ridiculous hardball. I'm not talking just two-tiered pay system, I'm talking severely cutting into health care and retirement. Maybe 50%. Seems some people really don't understand what others go through making it through life and are cast as lazy and "on the dole". You are living in the land of make believe. You don't really thing UPS management thinks you are worth what they are paying you, do you? It's not like American corporations to pay two to three times the going rate for labor. I will be very surprised if there is not a very strong strike sentiment come 2013.

Wow,

UPS people do not deserve the pay and benefits they recieve???? bbsam seems to believe that no 0ne should work hard and all of us should be on the "dole"

island1fox

FEDX,

Insane ?? Like working for fedx and spending your time on a UPS forum?? You could not make it at UPS !!!

bbsam

Staff member
Wow,

UPS people do not deserve the pay and benefits they recieve???? bbsam seems to believe that no 0ne should work hard and all of us should be on the "dole"
No. I think they deserve it. It is your disrespect for those who work just as hard for far less that has me believing you should take a walk in the working man's shoes of 2012 and not the bloated contract of years gone by. Teamster hubris is showing and I can't believe Atlanta is not licking it's chops with union membership all over the country taking deep cuts just to stay relevant. Or is the Teamster/UPS relationship more cozy than I give it credit?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
FEDX,

Insane ?? Like working for fedx and spending your time on a UPS forum?? You could not make it at UPS !!!

Sorry, but I have also worked for UPS. They loved me as a seasonal because I was as good or better than anyone they had in Feeders. I couldn't afford to wait 20 years to be able to drive full-time.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Wow,

You amaze me. You're a union guy, but you support a political party (the GOP) that hates unions and attacks them at every opportunity. There are a bunch of you UPS whiners on here that are apparently cannot see which side your bread is buttered-on.Politicians/hate-talkers that you love want to kill all unions, starting with the public sector and moving on into the private sector. Do you really not get this?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What union do you belong to?

We don't have a union at FedEx. Your GOP cohorts on here aren't smart enough to realize that the party they support wants to kill ALL unions so the business owners reap all of the profits. Romney, Paul, and Santorum all favor "right to work", and are against both public and private unions. I do believe your husband draws a UPS pension, right? Your beloved Republicans don't want anyone else to retire like he did. They want it all to go to the top. It's so obvious, yet they have all of you fighting against your own best interests.

If they could make it happen, every UPS employee would be non-union and underpaid like we are here at FedEx. You have no idea how good you have it at UPS, because you have a UNION.