The Mouth of HATE SPEECH says something even more ridiculous on the AIR!

wkmac

I need to find out who Rush's sponsors are...I've got some shopping to do.

Scratch Carbonite, Pro Flowers, Sleep Number, Citrix, Quicken Loans, Legal Zoom off your shopping list as they have ended their relationship with Rush.

Rush loves to proclaim himself as grand master in the market of ideas and it would seem the market is now judging him. How fitting and thus it should be so!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Back to the topic at hand... RUSH limbaugh will probably give his worthless apology on air in the first 3 mins of his show, then carry on and blast away at Ms Fluke in terms that skirt the rule of decency. He hasnt changed his mind, he's only sorry for the words he used. He isnt taking back his positions, just angry that he has been forced to change his words at the request of his employers...the ADVERTISERS.

I hope this plays out the whole year for the GOP. I hope RUSH's name is dropped at every debate between the GOP and Obama.

Thank you RUSH for giving us a spring gift!

Peace

TOS
So you want Obama to drop Rush's name.....a radio jock ???? Not even a politician. The GOP candidate can use real politicians....Weiner, Rangel, Fwank, Pelosi, Reid.....oh, this is going to be fun!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
TOS,

Instead of screaming into an empty 55 gallon drum, why not go here and do something constructive to take Rush off the air. But if Rush is off the air........I'm just sayin'!
I'm one of those people who wouldn't know whether he's on the air or not.....never listen, so don't care.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So you want Obama to drop Rush's name.....a radio jock ???? Not even a politician. The GOP candidate can use real politicians....Weiner, Rangel, Fwank, Pelosi, Reid.....oh, this is going to be fun!!!

Sorry moreluck, youre not getting off that easy. RUSH has proclaimed himself as the VOICE of right wing conservatives, the INSTITUTE for CONSERVATIVE STUDIES, he has been (in the past) endorsed by most of the GOP from the senate to local officials.

The TOP brass of the GOP is running away from him after this disaster.

The GOP will have no choice but to distance itself from Limbaugh the rest of the year and then proclaim that he is an ENTERTAINER and should not be taken seriously.

Peace

TOS

bbsam

Staff member
Sorry moreluck, youre not getting off that easy. RUSH has proclaimed himself as the VOICE of right wing conservatives, the INSTITUTE for CONSERVATIVE STUDIES, he has been (in the past) endorsed by most of the GOP from the senate to local officials.

The TOP brass of the GOP is running away from him after this disaster.

The GOP will have no choice but to distance itself from Limbaugh the rest of the year and then proclaim that he is an ENTERTAINER and should not be taken seriously.

Peace

TOS
Rush isn't going to let them get away that easily. He may finance a third party candidate if they try. Limbaugh/Adelson/Gingrich. There's a force to make the Establishment quake!

island1fox

island--

That's it? That's your entire "pulled yourself up by your bootstraps" story? I was wrong. That's not intriguing. It's lame.

bbsam,

It is the system, it is corporations, it is it is everything but you. If my pulling myself up is lame --whats your excuse for failure --oh yeh --the system, corporations etc etc. Now thats lame !

Also as lame as you and your express partner in denial --yes again you are right this cafe certainly is not ups --it is for fx complainers ???

bbsam

Staff member
bbsam,

It is the system, it is corporations, it is it is everything but you. If my pulling myself up is lame --whats your excuse for failure --oh yeh --the system, corporations etc etc. Now thats lame !
Island-- I am about the farthest thing from a failure as you will see around here but that is not to say I am naive enough to say that the system is fair and people have ample opportunity. That idea is simply divorced from reality.

iruhnman630

Scratch Carbonite, ...
Rush loves to proclaim himself as grand master in the market of ideas and it would seem the market is now judging him. How fitting and thus it should be so!
Just renewed with Carbonite, won't hesitate to do again. Never been much of one for boycotts anyway. Now how about that list of sponsors from those of you 'haters' here who know so much about him it must be from all that time spent listening....

As far as the judgement from 'the market' I'm sure his ad buys will be sold in no time.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Scratch Carbonite, Pro Flowers, Sleep Number, Citrix, Quicken Loans, Legal Zoom off your shopping list as they have ended their relationship with Rush.

Rush shouldn't whine, because it's just the "Free Market" making a correction.

island1fox

I do not believe in any dopey boycotts. I also believe in free speech.

Always amazes when a person like Bill Maher can call Sarah Palin a c--- time after time --no outcry from TOS. Seems like outrage against slurs to women depend on your politics. Is that kind of outrage truly sincere ??

island1fox

Yes that damn system again --not fair at all. Forget that equal opportunity nonsense --we will not rest until we have equal results --no matter the effort or poor personal behavior !!!

Brown Cafe --Info and news for UPSers --nort endorsed or sponsered by UPS. bbsam you are always so correct --system is unfair and this is a perfect cafe for fed x people that are UPS wannbes.

wkmac

Just renewed with Carbonite, won't hesitate to do again. Never been much of one for boycotts anyway. Now how about that list of sponsors from those of you 'haters' here who know so much about him it must be from all that time spent listening....

As far as the judgement from 'the market' I'm sure his ad buys will be sold in no time.

Not at previous higher prices. The advertising market is heavily commoditized so Rush will take a hit as new advertisers will use leverage to push the price down.

As to boycotts, I use them all the time, every day in fact. When I make a market choice, those actors whom I did not choice are boycotted!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I do not believe in any dopey boycotts. I also believe in free speech.

Always amazes when a person like Bill Maher can call Sarah Palin a c--- time after time --no outcry from TOS. Seems like outrage against slurs to women depend on your politics. Is that kind of outrage truly sincere ??

Not to defend the use of the c word but Palin is a public figure whereas the student is not.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Not to defend the use of the c word but Palin is a public figure whereas the student is not.
If this is just a 'student' then I never went to school....

Biography Before attending Georgetown, she graduated from Cornell University in 2003 and spent five years working for Sanctuary for Families, a New York-based nonprofit aiding victims of domestic violence. While working, she launched the agency's pilot Program Evaluation Initiative. She also co-founded the New York Statewide Coalition for Fair Access to Family Court, which successfully advocated for legislation granting access to civil orders of protection for unmarried victims of domestic violence, including LGBTQ victims and teens. Fluke was also a member of the Manhattan Borough President's Taskforce on Domestic Violence and numerous other New York City and New York State coalitions that successfully advocated for policy improvements impacting victims of domestic violence. While at Georgetown University Law Center, she also worked on issues that involved domestic violence and human trafficking.

bbsam

Staff member
Yes that damn system again --not fair at all. Forget that equal opportunity nonsense --we will not rest until we have equal results --no matter the effort or poor personal behavior !!!

Brown Cafe --Info and news for UPSers --nort endorsed or sponsered by UPS. bbsam you are always so correct --system is unfair and this is a perfect cafe for fed x people that are UPS wannbes.
LOL. UPS wannabe?! Nah. I think both I and the company are much better off where we have ended up. And just to be crystal clear, responsibility is not something I'm short on.