The negotiation scam

FedGT

It's gaining momentum the scam will end. Taking longer thAn we would like, but it's going to be great.

You don't get to say we. You were one of us two weeks ago (at least you claim). Closest thing I decifer you to be is a band wagoner

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
These folks have hundreds of thousands of dollars invested in their businesses and you want them to violate NDA to give you the scoop? lol

It's Fred's business. You know that. By the way, you work for Der Fuhrer, not the contractors.

bbsam

Staff member
I think you're whistling past the graveyard Sammy. Fred will take you with him. That's the way he works.
You really buy that line? You think FedEx is just transitioningto ISP and they believe it too will be challenged? I suggest you reach out to one of 5he law firms and ask them why they aren't challenging the ISP model. In fact, I'd be surprised if the courts would allow them to switch to another contracting model without having some oversight on the deal.

1fedexFAILURE

What I would like to know is.. If it is "your business". Then why do you have to negotiate a contract to do the business you supposedly already bought? Il go one further.. Because you have been had by "the man" and now you've paid for a business and may not even be able to use it, sell it.. Buy this scam gets better and better for those that always win at this business..

bbsam

Staff member
Are you serious?
What I would like to know is.. If it is "your business". Then why do you have to negotiate a contract to do the business you supposedly already bought? Il go one further.. Because you have been had by "the man" and now you've paid for a business and may not even be able to use it, sell it.. Buy this scam gets better and better for those that always win at this business..
Your question itself points to a legitimate contracting model but I bet you don't understand that.