The negotiation scam

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You need all the help you can get since you paid to have a " business" that you could or could not run..depending on whether or not you do all that your told to do and your bid on the contract is acceptable.. Very smart!! Hope investing thousands for pennies pays off..
Losing a lot of credibility. A rant and a scam is a fair bit different. Although if you guys can't figure out the difference I would now understand why you say scam so much. Also last I checked new step vans were almost $70,000 so I don't know where you got your $2,500 from.

I don't see much anything new being driven by Ground drivers. You must drink a lot of green Kool-Aid.

1fedexFAILURE

guy-eating-popcorn-15568418.jpg
I like it!! Lol

FedGT

Depends on contractors. I have brought in a new cargo can, a 1000 and 2 freight liner 1200 within the past year and a half. Payment starts getting much cheaper than the maintenance.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Saw where your guys wrecked a tractor trailer the other day.. Normal day at the office.. Now I guess you can climb back up sammys rear end..

I no wreck tractor!! Boris tell me to drive on bald tires like back in Russia and tractor spin on wet road, so Boris fault..no me. He say if I want new tires I have to buy. Phooey on Boris and phooey on FedEx. I spit on your company and say Sammy bad capitalist.

FedGT

I no wreck tractor!! Boris tell me to drive on bald tires like back in Russia and tractor spin on wet road, so Boris fault..no me. He say if I want new tires I have to buy. Phooey on Boris and phooey on FedEx. I spit on your company and say Sammy bad capitalist.

Haha. That one actually was funny. Like I said linehaul isn't my fight and I know a fair bit of those linehaul guys you are talking about.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Haha. That one actually was funny. Like I said linehaul isn't my fight and I know a fair bit of those linehaul guys you are talking about.

Hey, you no making fun of Yankov. I come over and punch out lights and set your trucks on fire and laugh hahhaha and drink many vodka.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Yes, because you know the OTR drivers and their contractors are unsafe and a joke when it comes to being professional. When I used to be an RTD, half the time they'd ask us to back-up their trucks at the ramp because they couldn't do it. Then they'd get out wearing their flip-flops, and ratty clothes, and unload our freight.

FedGT

I see a crap load of our old high mileage w700 trucks being driven my ground now. Don't ever see brand new trucks though.

I only know one guy at my terminal that uses a 700. A lot of trucks are pretty beat down but it gets to the point if you actually run your numbers it is not cost effective to keep running them, especially the older internationals. I couldn't run half of any of my routes in a 700. Barely can use 1000's anymore with how much oversized we get nowadays.

Last edited:

FedGT

Like your new truck lettering and your patches you had to put on your shirt.

Decals I am fine with. Patches are irritating. Even more irritating was they changed the fabric and design of the shirt a month after placing an inventory order of shirts.

FedGT

Btw if you want to talk pis trucks we can revisit the budget trucks. Last two I have rented to do routine pms on my bulk truck, one blew a turbo, at 5:00 so they wouldn't rent me a new one, the next one wouldn't start without jumping it, check engine light on, and dogged down acceleration to the point that it will break down soon.