The New Green Deal and Jobs

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You've observed, and I've observed. We're talking about conservative, religious white families. From that group, as I pointed out, if a girl gets pregnant and has an abortion it's much more likely to be a white boy who got her pregnant because its much more likely to be a white boyfriend. I didn't say it never happens, and there certainly is a lot more mixing today, but whites far outnumber blacks so white girls are much more likely to have white boyfriends.
Jungle fever is rampant

oldngray

nowhere special
You've observed, and I've observed. We're talking about conservative, religious white families. From that group, as I pointed out, if a girl gets pregnant and has an abortion it's much more likely to be a white boy who got her pregnant because its much more likely to be a white boyfriend. I didn't say it never happens, and there certainly is a lot more mixing today, but whites far outnumber blacks so white girls are much more likely to have white boyfriends.
Your original post didn't say conservative religious white families

You're couching that in shades of racism. On average it's much more likely that a white guy knocked up their daughter.

I was referring to the whole population where it is probably less likely a father knocked up his daughter than some of the minorities.

Last edited:

Serf

I'm betting if you surveyed 1000 people dating someone of another race the vast majority would consider themselves liberal from a liberal family.
Republican white guys and smoking hot asian girls from conservative families is a win. No nose bull rings, purple hair, gender pronoun bs.

vantexan

Your original post didn't say conservative religious white families

I was referring to the whole population where it is probably less likely a father knocked up his daughter than some of the minorities.
We were discussing religious, conservative whites who hypocritically get abortions because the baby would be biracial.

vantexan

Are you accusing conservatives of being racist?! Oh my.
No, I'm saying that blacks are much more likely to date blacks, Hispanics with Hispanics, whites with whites, Asians with Asians, and so on and so on. Woke liberals on the other hand are much more likely to date outside their race because of their propensity for virtue signaling.

It will be fine

No, I'm saying that blacks are much more likely to date blacks, Hispanics with Hispanics, whites with whites, Asians with Asians, and so on and so on. Woke liberals on the other hand are much more likely to date outside their race because of their propensity for virtue signaling.
So you have to be liberal to find someone of a different race attractive? How is that different than saying conservatives are racist?

Serf

Danger, danger when you taste brown sugar.

I used to deliver in a city where Japanese tourists were common.
Some of the women are heart-stopping ethereal.
I believe you. And unlike the media and Hollywood would portray, white men and Asian women are a more common compatible match. Watch a half hour of TV with commercials, they’d have you believe every other white women has a black husband (which is fine) but it’s simply not true.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I believe you. And unlike the media and Hollywood would portray, white men and Asian women are a more common compatible match. Watch a half hour of TV with commercials, they’d have you believe every other white women has a black husband (which is fine) but it’s simply not true.
Who is it supposed to target? There are lots of black men who don't like it because they see it as disrespectful to black women. Even more black women are unhappy with it for a similar interpretation of it, that they aren't good enough for black men and that a white woman is needed for happiness. Crazy.