The New Green Deal and Jobs

vantexan

Wtf are you talking about?
If you lived with the person you married you wouldn't have the expenses of two households.

Man up, go home, and live with your wife.

You just tried to give someone a hard time about "struggling in retirement". Meanwhile you abandoned your family to go play in third world countries.

GTFO
And P.S. All we hear from Democrats is how racist Republicans are. When push comes to shove y'all are the ones ragging on developing nations in a way that would be considered very racist in the States. The folks down here are great, and would never act the way you do. Thank the good Lord there are still places like this in the world.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Or, as they mature and wise up they'll squash the NGD.
No the right will be forced to come to the table with their own proposals because young people, even conservative ones, will not deny the reality of these problems.

The nuts on the left and the nuts on the right will meet in the middle and we'll do what America always does:

Come up with a half assed solution.
Murica'!

vantexan

No the right will be forced to come to the table with their own proposals because young people, even conservative ones, will not deny the reality of these problems.

The nuts on the left and the nuts on the right will meet in the middle and we'll do what America always does:

Come up with a half assed solution.
Murica'!
When you mature and wise up you'll see it differently.

vantexan

Ya you said she was supposed to do that a long time ago. I really hope it works out for you man.....

especially now that you've spent so much of your money paying off her debts in this late life marriage. Good luck my guy.
These are our debts now with my name on them. Yes, I know, you want desperately to be right. But you're wrong, sorry, and I don 't mean the little gay guy.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And P.S. All we hear from Democrats is how racist Republicans are. When push comes to shove y'all are the ones ragging on developing nations in a way that would be considered very racist in the States. The folks down here are great, and would never act the way you do. Thank the good Lord there are still places like this in the world.
Lol, it's always about how the white man is being persecuted with you. Get over your obsession with race dude.

vantexan

Lol, it's always about how the white man is being persecuted with you. Get over your obsession with race dude.
I'm not getting persecuted, just pointed out your racism. You wouldn't talk that way about minorities in the States because you need their vote. But your true colors always come out, no pun intended.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You might make office clown, but you don't have to worry about being the office genius.
More deflection from you.
Sad.

Even young conservatives understand the need for energy and transportation innovation due to the current scientific consensus on climate change. They simply disagree with liberals on how to tackle the problem.

Your stance is deny deny deny. Hopefully your grand old party doesn't follow your lead or these nuts like AOC will get their way.

vantexan

More deflection from you.
Sad.

Even young conservatives understand the need for energy and transportation innovation due to the current scientific consensus on climate change. They simply disagree with liberals on how to tackle the problem.

Your stance is deny deny deny. Hopefully your grand old party doesn't follow your lead or these nuts like AOC will get their way.
Your climate change theorists might be more believed if all the serious things that were supposed to happen by now had actually happened. Now they always put everything way into the future. Is there something serious to be addressed? Most likely. Is the way to address it having government control everything in a power grab by leftists? Nope.