The New Roseanne Show

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
That's fine, all they have to do is fall in line and they'll work again. Valerie Jarrett is from muslim brotherhood roots. So saying the truth gets your show cancelled, figure that one out.
Pretty sure that wasn’t the comment that got the show cancelled. Just a guess?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
If she said it about Trump, she’d be handed a courage trophy, on the cover of Time and on the View with those loud mouthed bitches tomorrow ! I think what she said was wrong , but if a lefty said it ,,, ??

MyTripisCut

If she said it about Trump, she’d be handed a courage trophy, on the cover of Time and on the View with those loud mouthed bitches tomorrow ! I think what she said was wrong , but if a lefty said it ,,, ??

FE5F6FA6-F751-49C0-890F-41D89A883F52.jpeg
Andy would never say that!!!

Covemastah

Wasn’t like she held up a bloody head of President and everyone on the left thought she was brave and was exercising free speech

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Wasn’t like she held up a bloody head of President and everyone on the left thought she was brave and was exercising free speech
off topic but the Celtics stunk up the joint the other night. disgraceful. never would have happened with Larry Bird on the court. He probably could have done better at his age now .

just ranting. they made me sick.

Covemastah

off topic but the Celtics stunk up the joint the other night. disgraceful. never would have happened with Larry Bird on the court. He probably could have done better at his age now .

just ranting. they made me sick.
Yes if you look at it that way they did , missed free throw late in the game Celts rebounded and went for two failed threes , poor Red must of rolled in the grave ,,, get the ball in the paint shoot and draw foul ,,, all these kids want is to shoot threes ,, it sank Houston
The Celtics played with house money , I can’t believe they beat 76rs , they were missing two stars

MyTripisCut

Yes if you look at it that way they did , missed free throw late in the game Celts rebounded and went for two failed threes , poor Red must of rolled in the grave ,,, get the ball in the paint shoot and draw foul ,,, all these kids want is to shoot threes ,, it sank Houston
The Celtics played with house money , I can’t believe they beat 76rs , they were missing two stars
Agreed. Sixers woulda had as good a chance against LeBron too!