The New UPS Stretching routine

OrionsBitch

Not...
Do we have to participate in this new stretching excersizes at PCM ? 3 employees were fired last night because they refused.
I think UPS is the only company to terminate people over such idiotic things. There should be a class action against them for how they abuse the termination power. They Lord it over everyone and go out if their way to fire people. Generally before due process. Often management talks about it as a tactic to "make you sweat" at home and feel terrible a out how you let your family down. I say sue them in a class action for abuse of power and mental abuse in employees.

watdaflock?

Because some UPS employees are too stupid to know how-to properly stretch. Most injuries are to the back and UPS preaches never bend at the waist. Hand on your hips is not a stretch...

I’m not afraid to, the opportunities just aren’t there anymore.
You just have to use some of that hard earned money and pay for it.

ski or die

Ski or Die
Just typical management harassment. They get into your pocket for a couple of weeks of non-pay. Then make you feel grateful you got your job back and would less likely complain about something in the future.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Do we have to participate in this new stretching excersizes at PCM ? 3 employees were fired last night because they refused.

Lol ...yea, sure!

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Come on, you've got a pelvis. Don't be afraid to find it, and move it already for heaven's sakes

AdorableWideGrayreefshark-size_restricted.gif

Blackadder 2

If UPS wants to waste time every day doing these stupid stretches that is up to them.
We and they know they are pointless, but it helps them say hey we are trying to keep people from getting hurt.

Now working people 10 11 12 hours a day is fine and does not lead to any injuries or accidents, why, because we stretched for 2 minutes to start the day.

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

In addition to our morning stretches, drivers who have to go 30 minutes or more to their first stop are advised to take a moment to stretch out before making their first delivery.