The New UPS Stretching routine

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
should just make the drivers do some light calisthenics like jumping jacks, the stretching we do is atrocious

a lot of the heavy business and country drivers could stand to lose a couple extra calories before they bid to feeders anyways
Jumping Jacks ? Great way for an ol fart to tear a menicus

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Took me three times through the video but I finally got a woody.
20180201_140838.jpg

F

Frankie's Friend

I do the silly pcm bs but I prepare for work everyday at home
I believe that most management would rather just get us to lv the bldg and cut the am time, skipping the "fun fact" (psychological diversion) and stretching all together.

F

Frankie's Friend

honestly if doing a jumping jack will cause you an injury, you shouldn’t be on the road delivering packages
Hey dude you must be upstate's ors? The company has never allowed jumping. Only stepping and walking. TTKU dude. Please tell us you're not in operations.

jaker

trolling
Man just do the stretch and about 1 min in scream in pain and fall on the floor and tell them you need to go to the clinic , you will either not stretch anymore or get the day off

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Hey dude you must be upstate's ors? The company has never allowed jumping. Only stepping and walking. TTKU dude. Please tell us you're not in operations.
i know this might come as a shock to you, but there is a wide wide world outside of UPS that can do things other than stepping and walking without immediately sustaining an injury