The Numbers Are In.

AB831

So what does this mean for management? Back to the drawing board let's try some other stupid idea
First they have to tell you that 2+2=5 and how this is actually a good thing, then they have to make their excuses, then they’ll try another stupid idea.

AB831

How soon until the Memphis legend shows up on here to make excuses and to like his own posts with his burner profiles?

AB831

I’d like to have a beer with you. I bet we agree more than we disagree
Oh absolutely the same. My best friend and I have polar opposite political views, and we don’t even need to shy away from the topic, and no one ever gets bothered by it. It’s how it should be. Sorry for shooting off my mouth in the past.

yadig

Oh absolutely the same. My best friend and I have polar opposite political views, and we don’t even need to shy away from the topic, and no one ever gets bothered by it. It’s how it should be. Sorry for shooting off my mouth in the past.
Same here

Spam

Get a room🤡