The Package Car Safety Concern response from the UPS Help Line is in.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I am posting the response verbatim.

I welcome any thoughts or comments about this response.

This is what transpired during the call:

The operator gave me her name, verified my report # and said there is a response to your report from UPS and I will read that response to you.

The Response:

Thank the caller. Please advise the caller that more specific information will be required to adequately investigate this allegation. Please ask the caller to provide additional , specific information such as job location and type, names of people involved and to whom, if anyone, he or she has reported this information. This call will be closed at this time.

I then thanked her, wished her a wonderful day and the call ended.

I will not comment on this response at this time, other than to say that I am extremely concerned about it.

I will have to think this through before I respond.

Sincerely,
I

DS

Fenderbender
Watch out Mr integrity,they might find out who you really are.
I realize you are all about the honesty and integrity,but thats the 3rd
anonymous beef that not only got no results but also has them wondering
where this troublemaker works.
May God have mercy on your soul.

over9five

Staff member
Integrity has shown us (twice) that the 800 number is a huge waste of resources. It's only purpose is to show that UPS has such a number.

Integrity

Binge Poster
sounds like they're willing to talk to you about it. can you follow through and let us know how it goes?

Blizzard,

I gave the Corporate Executives an opportunity to contact me. I even gave them two methods, so that they could choose the one that they are most comfortable with.

They made no attempt to contact me.

Why do you think that if they needed more information did they not even attempt to contact me?

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
I would be too!
I wonder if they have Caller ID?

Hoaxster,

In an effort to respect a caller's decision to remain anonymous, The UPS Code of Business Conduct states that the UPS Help Line is not equipped with any devices that can identify or trace a caller's number.

Sincerely,
I

DS

Fenderbender
Hoaxster,

In an effort to respect a caller's decision to remain anonymous, The UPS Code of Business Conduct states that the UPS Help Line is not equipped with any devices that can identify or trace a caller's number.

Sincerely,
I
How naive can you be?

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
Are you surprised that they didn't take action that would cost tens of millions of dollars based upon a fictitious individuals anonymous alleged non-fact based unspecific concern?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Watch out Mr integrity,they might find out who you really are.
I realize you are all about the honesty and integrity,but thats the 3rd
anonymous beef that not only got no results but also has them wondering
where this troublemaker works.
May God have mercy on your soul.

DS,

No disrespect intended but my name is Integrity not Mr. Integrity.

I have only called in 2 anonymous concerns to the UPS Help Line.

Are you suggesting that I should fear retaliation or retribution for bringing forth an anonymous concern to the UPS Help Line?

Sincerely,
I

DS

Fenderbender
DS,

No disrespect intended but my name is Integrity not Mr. Integrity.

I have only called in 2 anonymous concerns to the UPS Help Line.

Are you suggesting that I should fear retaliation or retribution for bringing forth an anonymous concern to the UPS Help Line?

Sincerely,
I
Sir.UPS is a huge corporation,their response was less than you expected.
Have you been fired yet? I have.About half the people in here have.
Mostly because someone did not like them.If you want to take a stand
then feel free to do so,but you must take into account your anonymity.
You could work at walmart for all they know.Why should they listen to
some Jim Casey wannabee nowhere man telling them how to run their company?
Don't get me wrong buddy,no disrespect intended on my part either, but even
though your efforts are admirable,you will get nowhere as the invisible man.

diesel96

I am posting the response verbatim.

I welcome any thoughts or comments about this response.

This is what transpired during the call:

The operator gave me her name, verified my report # and said there is a response to your report from UPS and I will read that response to you.

The Response:

Thank the caller. Please advise the caller that more specific information will be required to adequately investigate this allegation. Please ask the caller to provide additional , specific information such as job location and type, names of people involved and to whom, if anyone, he or she has reported this information. This call will be closed at this time.

I then thanked her, wished her a wonderful day and the call ended.

I will not comment on this response at this time, other than to say that I am extremely concerned about it.

I will have to think this through before I respond.

Sincerely,
I

Was "The Response" in a Russian accent comrade ?.......WOLVERINES !

tieguy

Banned
You will get nowherone anyhow. The Concern Line is there so UPS can say it has a concern line. It is not there to accomplish anything.

stop and think about what you guys are talking about here.The concern line is not and never was intended to be a "let me call anonymously and get package cars modified concern line." So what was the purpose of the call? was it to prove you can't get fleet modifications done calling the help line anonymously while posting like a pompass ass on the brown cafe? hey high and mighty lets go for air conditioning in the back of package cars next. Please call the help line anonymously and then shock us by telling us you couldnt get anything done. I can't believe you guys are feeding this jerks stupidity.