The package was left in a UPS facility. / Delivery rescheduled.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Find the local hub phone number delivering your package. Call them on the hour every hour till your package is delivered. If need be a manager can deliver your package within the hour if u keep calling and adamantly demand your ever so important package. Good luck to you sir.

There are places with dozens of trailers being rolled over everyday. I don't think calling will do much.

pattuspl

My son finally got his birthday gift , dang drivers who just drive around and do nothing all day

Can you post your tracking route? I mean just copy and paste all the arrival scans etc.. dont show actual tracking I just wanna see if yours is similar to mine. Thanks!

barnyard

KTM rider
Have you had any bad weather in your area??? Across the country, drivers are going out with 12 hour loads. If the weather is tough, it takes longer and things get brought back.

The only way for you to guarantee that you get your package tomorrow is to call or go to UPS.com, have your package held at your facility and go get it.

pattuspl

Have you had any bad weather in your area??? Across the country, drivers are going out with 12 hour loads. If the weather is tough, it takes longer and things get brought back.

The only way for you to guarantee that you get your package tomorrow is to call or go to UPS.com, have your package held at your facility and go get it.

Check my zip code : 11385 it has been only snowmix yesterday but all of it is gone I dont even know if we had 1 inch of snow?
it's now almost 12 it still shows out for delivery so that means no one even touched the package yet.

I don't know if I should call Asurion and request for another package.. I don't know really

barnyard

KTM rider
You actually have no idea how many people have moved it. Every time it has gone into a truck, someone has loaded it, then unloaded it in the evening, then reloaded in the morning.

We are getting crushed this peak.

Crushed.

There is no clearer way to say it, we have way more work than what we can do in a day.

If you want your package tomorrow, you will have to arrange to have it held tonight. If you wait till tomorrow, it will be on the truck and then you are at the mercy of whether your driver can get to you or not.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Can you post your tracking route? I mean just copy and paste all the arrival scans etc.. dont show actual tracking I just wanna see if yours is similar to mine. Thanks!
What dont you get that were getting our azzes wooped like dogs everyday. If you get into the package car to jump with a driver and get beat down like a dogg you may get your package earlier. Thats what i heard anyway through the brown vine

Marne Vet

All I can tell you is what I see every day. I can't even shut my rear door, and have to literally take stops off just to get my hand truck in, and shut the door. It's that bad. Those packages left on the belt are taken out by our road sups (most of the time), and either dropped off to us, or they just deliver them. Have I seen the same packages get left on the belt a few days in a row this past week plus? Yes. An Air Saver though, well that depends on how big it is, if it was misplaced, or other details I'm not privy to from my couch. I hope it gets delivered early tomorrow, and I'm sorry it wasn't on time. I'm sorry because we've all seen unhappy customers at times, and we don't like it either. I like my customers happy, and giving me tips and free drinks. Not upset because Brown let them down. Take care. ~MV

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
If only we had the power over our dispatches that customers think we have I would not be facing another 12 hour day with a jam packed package car. Why do customers think we humble grunts can do anything to resolve their issues. All we can do is say "yep, that's a shame.'