The raises don't matter if you get no hours.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
When I worked the night shift inside as a part timer, I got 4-5 hours every night and I was one of the guys always trying to leave asap due to my day job. Granted that was a lot of years ago...

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
32 hours this week on the preload.
Granted the I-5 corridor was an absolute disaster this past week due to wildfire season.

It was nice getting things done on my assignment before drivers arrive. But unfortunately it is not economically viable to give preloaders much more time. Every day I would spend an extra hour bailing out an assignment that should have been done in time. most of them will hit a brick wall and be unproductive/stack out regardless of how much time you give them because they are ultimately bad at their job, make a 200 piece car look like 400 pieces.
Sad and strange how the people most qualified to go PT sup and help preloaders stay organized and work their best are also not damn near stupid enough to become a sup.

gorilla75jdw

Screw the rest of your thread , your header (title) to this thread is 100% accurate . Bravo , way to read between the lines , futuristic type shyt !!!