The religion of peace strikes again...

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
america interferred heavily in the 1990s russian elections.

im reading manufacturing consent (which is awesome because he rips into new york times, time, cbs, etc) and chomsky is talking about US trying to crush democracy and supporting terrorist death squads in guatemala, el salvador, and nicaragua. he also mentions US terrorism in cambodia, and vietnam. america is currently meddling with venezuela. you also :censored2:ed with cuba. US overreached into UK with julian assange recently; there is no law to take julian assange out of the embassy. NATO extends all teh way to the russian border.

but its easily to generalize that US empire extends around most of the world. you can check it out on google or search my posts on BC.
Where does NATO come into play?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
He'd be stealing candy from babies and praying to a Mickey Mouse statue if it weren't for the Ten Commandments.
You can talk directly to me. It's ok.
But sorry.
The 10 commandments were not given to me to obey. Or you.
I figured He whispered that in your ear on the :censored2:ter.
Proof you're just another false prophet that's full of :censored2:..

Last edited:

floridays

Jesus was illiterate ...

They call our God Allah although we call him Jehovah.
Factually incorrect, you are intelligent enough to research and come to the correct answer.
Ask a Muslim if you need assistance. I feel dirty now, I think I have finally spoken to you in the denigrating way as I have to most here. Your assertion is incorrect, even as it is "fact" for hundreds of millions, most likely billions of humans.

floridays

Flush has zero credibility when it comes to Christianity or any other religion ... he is humorous though.
Unfortunately, the way I have comported myself here, I'd be the first to say I can understand and agree why anyone would say the same about me. Fact is, I'm a sinner, Jesus Christ came to save sinners, I am chief. I'll accept Grace. I'm not a good witness, yet that does not negate his work on the cross. I choose to put my faith in the finished work of the Son of God.
I will however suffer loss and be ashamed at His judgement seat. I'm not a good man, my Saviour is exactly what this nasty sinner needed, a Saviour.
Nothing more, nothing less.

floridays

How do you know what His will is?

Lucky you. Where is that written?

That's written.

Define what you mean by spiritual.

Yep. Do you believe he accepts it?
Where is it written that God accepts whatever is offered by whoever?
The scripture teaches the polar opposite.
Don't argue with em
Tell them this

Come unto me,
all ye that labor and are heavy laden, I'll rest ya

You know where that comes from.

rickyb

You didn't answer the question. Where are we occupying other countries? When have we ever had a base in Russia? And Assange was arrested by British authorities, and I believe he's going to Sweden to answer charges there.
not bases but it gives an idea:

Zach Carter‏ @zachjcarter Apr 22

Overthrowing governments is bipartisan. Democrats: 2011 Libya 2009 Honduras 1999 Yugoslavia 1966 Ghana 1965 Dominican Republic 1964 Brazil 1964 The Congo

Republicans: 2019 Venezuela 2004 Haiti 2003 Iraq 1991 Haiti 1989 Panama 1983 Grenada 1973 Chile 1954 Guatemala 1953 Iran

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Unfortunately, the way I have comported myself here, I'd be the first to say I can understand and agree why anyone would say the same about me. Fact is, I'm a sinner, Jesus Christ came to save sinners, I am chief. I'll accept Grace. I'm not a good witness, yet that does not negate his work on the cross. I choose to put my faith in the finished work of the Son of God.
I will however suffer loss and be ashamed at His judgement seat. I'm not a good man, my Saviour is exactly what this nasty sinner needed, a Saviour.
Nothing more, nothing less.
Interesting thoughts ... I am guessing either a Zen master or inebriated.